Cowboy Making Bank @ 246

That's not even close to "rest of your life money". Would only be enough to buy you a nice house where I live, and then you'd be left with $0

When you already own a nice ranch, and home in Colorado (all paid for), then $2 mil +whatever else you were making is pretty set.

you do know the $2M payday is like a net $900k after he pays his manager/team and then gets taxed 39% federal taxes and whatever state income tax CO or NM or where ever the hell he lives
How do you get to 900k?

How do you get to 900k?
If you have $2M gross, ~30% traditionally goes to management, coaches, training camp etc... Cerrone is different than the norm so maybe he pays a bit less since he trains himself much of the time.

$2M less 30% is $1.4M. The highest tax bracket is 37%. If he lived in CA there would be another 10% of state income tax as well, I believe NM income tax is only 4.9%.

Assuming he has other income throughout the year, it’s fair to not use the effective rate as almost all will be taxed at those level. $1.4M * 41.9% is around $900k

If you have $2M gross, ~30% traditionally goes to management, coaches, training camp etc... Cerrone is different than the norm so maybe he pays a bit less since he trains himself much of the time.

$2M less 30% is $1.4M. The highest tax bracket is 37%. If he lived in CA there would be another 10% of state income tax as well, I believe NM income tax is only 4.9%.

Assuming he has other income throughout the year, it’s fair to not use the effective rate as almost all will be taxed at those level. $1.4M * 41.9% is around $900k
30% is way too high. He’s not paying 30%.

Cool story bro
It’s true. You really think he’s giving a fixed % to all of them? And if his pay goes from 200k to 2m his expenses go up 10x?

The amount of money someone makes in MMA is inversely proportional to Sherbro's knowing about how much.

That's not even close to "rest of your life money". Would only be enough to buy you a nice house where I live, and then you'd be left with $0
You are getting played if you are putting down the whole 2 mil for a house up front. You put say 10% down, and that leaves you money to make small investments and get forward. Not life changing money, but def life aiding money for most and security for those comfortable in life.

Approximately how much interest monthly would one occur with 2 million?
Well after taxes, one would end up with just over a mil.. so approx 5k a month more or less.

Back