Cowboy Making Bank @ 246

YOLOGOGOPLATA

4x Champ Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
... but still not as much as Conor.
McGregor - $5 million purse (RUMORED UFC RECORD)
Cowboy - $2 million purse

Cowboy getting that ESPN $$$$!! Good for him!
cowboy-cerrone-hero.jpg

source:
https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...ive-record-fight-purse-on-his-octagon-return/
red-underwear-on-desk-picture-id522463006

No wonder Gaethje is so mad!

Curious to see what Khabib and Tony make @ 249.

Last edited:
For that money, I would make it my last fight. Go enjoy the rest of your life

excellent. good for cowboy. he's done a lot for the sport and a lot for the UFC

Tbf Gaethje makes more than the majority of fighters that are as young in their UFC career as him. It's still more than Gaethje has made in his 6 UFC fights combined though so yeah I bet Gaethje would love that payday.

Didn't Cowboy say he will make the same amount of money as usual when he fights Conor ? lol

Good for him. He was saying earlier that he was not going to get a significant pay raise. I guess he was uninformed.

He was already considering retiring after that Tony fight. Now he's getting a red panty night. Good for him.

That's not even close to "rest of your life money". Would only be enough to buy you a nice house where I live, and then you'd be left with $0

That's not even close to "rest of your life money". Would only be enough to buy you a nice house where I live, and then you'd be left with $0
Just because you couldn't doesn't mean someone else couldn't. You could buy a nice house in Phoenix, Arizona and be left with 1.6mil.

Agreed, but Cowboy has the house and land covered since his ranch contains his gym as well. Pretty sure Cowboy isnt starting from nothing. 2 mil can easily be enough for the rest of his life if properly handled by someone who at least already owns a home and gym that you own.

Math not your strong point then. He buys the nice house where you live, he rents it out and then lives very nicely somewhere cheaper.

Where you live isn't more expensive than where I live (8th for me vs 12th for you here https://www.blogto.com/real-estate-...sing-market-ranked-12th-most-expensive-world/) and I could make $2 mill last.
Hell just buy 2x $1mill places, rent one out and live off that or live in a $1 mill place and then live off $1 mill invested well. It's very doable.

nor should he get as much as Conor (coming from someone who isn't a Conor 'hater' but enjoys watching him lose because he seems like a prick and his fanbase is obnoxious)

Cowboy comes from a affluent family.. and has already made a hefty amount during his career.

He fights for the love of the sport..
<Fedor23>

Conor fans will assume he made 100m+ with PPV points, the financial fans are coming out of the woodworks again.

Math not your strong point then. He buys the nice house where you live, he rents it out and then lives very nicely somewhere cheaper.

Where you live isn't more expensive than where I live (8th for me vs 12th for you here https://www.blogto.com/real-estate-...sing-market-ranked-12th-most-expensive-world/) and I could make $2 mill last.
Hell just buy 2x $1mill places, rent one out and live off that or live in a $1 mill place and then live of $1 mill invested well. It's very doable.

Number one, that article is way way way off. Don't know if it's because it's 8 months old, or if it's because blogTO is a shit source. Either way, I digress. Maybe you're too young to know this, or have 0 idea about property ownership, but you're totally forgetting about property taxes, heating costs, hydro (water + electricity), home repairs etc. The more expensive the property, the more expensive these never ending costs are as well. The cost of owning a home is not just the mortgage. not. even. close.
If he were to buy a place for $2 mill, rents it out and lives nicely somewhere cheaper, what money does he have left over to buy this hypothetical second place?
Or we could go with your second example, buying one place for 1 mil to rent out, and another property to live in. You now have all the expenses I mentioned above x2. Plus, now you have to be a property manager, find tenants, do background checks, check credit scores, check up on the property, pay for repairs, maintenance, etc, and ALL this isn't accounting for cost of living, paying for the lifestyle you're accustomed to, kids, food, clothing, entertainment, etc.

Maybe math's not your strong suit mate.

I agree with some other posters though. Not every place is as expensive as Toronto, and he's hopefully got some assets from years of prize fighting. Sure he'll be "fine". But this definitely isn't rest of your life kind of money on it's own.

Last edited:
Back