Law Coronavirus the US GOV'T Response analysis Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Probably the same 55% that thought Kavanaugh was a rapist.

images

Probably the same 55% that thought Kavanaugh was a rapist.

Not to highjack the thread but obviously he is a piece of shit. When accused of trying to rape a lady he said "I don't remember doing that." If you were accused of a crime you didn't commit you say "hell no I didn't do that." I lawyer that is lying says "I don't recall..." Kavanaugh is a piece of shit.

I bet this guy was racing in New York City because he thought what to worry no cars on the road during the coronavirus. This is a million dollar car that he is driving like an ahole. How much you want to bet he is a wall street trader getting some nice money from the Governement? News report and the guy is out already WT?

This guy is a douche bag that got rich from his parents money and owns bars/clubs. He is known as a douche bag in the car world and has wrecked and totaled several super cars including rare ones (like this CGT).

Lol. Literally only a majority

Who believes the federal government is doing a good job?

That says 55% think the FEDERAL government has done a poor job of PREVENTING THE SPREAD. It is indeed embarrassing that a majority of Americans don't understand what federalism is.

Would this not fit right in in the C19 Government response thread.

Cheeks flushing with fear and rage, I must make a new Sherdog thread!

{<jimmies}

Would this not fit right in in the C19 Government response thread.

No, because this one says orange man bad. Too many people in that thread no say orange man bad.

We'll see what they think after red states start canceling elections

That’s a cute video and all, but what’s it got to do with the US govt’s Response to Coronavirus?

I bet this guy was racing in New York City because he thought what to worry no cars on the road during the coronavirus. This is a million dollar car that he is driving like an ahole. How much you want to bet he is a wall street trader getting some nice money from the Governement? News report and the guy is out already WT?

We'll see what they think after red states start canceling elections

opposite. Wisconsin’s conservative Supreme Court forced their election to go on this week (Govenor tried to use an executive order to delay it due to places like Milwaukee going from 155 to 3 polling places and massive overcrowding during a stay at home order)

CNN viewers already knew they disapproved of the response before the response was responded.

Cheeks flushing with fear and rage, I must make a new Sherdog thread!

{<jimmies}
Don't worry, that thread got dumped. You're not allowed to point out blatant hypocrisy. Mods need to get rid of that ASAP. They don't even tell you who dumped it anymore, but we all know. It was literally a NYT article but this place is overrun with emotionally fragile idiots.

Last edited:
Up in democratic socialst Canada life is good. Cases are plateaued and we are about to pump out 30k Canadian made ventilators that we won't even need. Probably just loan them to more fucked up places like the US.

I didn't vote for him either time, never liked the cut of his jib, but Justin Trudeau is straight up killing it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back