Law Coronavirus the US GOV'T Response analysis Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's absolutely nuts to me, how you don't see the absolute stupidity in lauding low numbers of infections when tests weren't being performed, as if that is something that even needed to be said, or was relevant to any discussion whatsoever.

"Lastly, if the problem was anywhere near what you pretend it is due to lack of testing, we’d be seeing social media videos of chaos in emergency rooms. We’re not, thanks to the decisive actions by the trump administration."

Goddamn, that is almost, allllllmost unbelievably stupid from even you, bob, and you're the guy who insulted me by saying you'd "leave me to my usual retard"........

Do you care to address any of the information I've brought to to bitch slap your idiotic position, declared from NY of all places?

Take a crack at this one:
https://www.medicaldevice-network.com/features/us-coronavirus-testing/
"While the World Health Organisation began shipping out diagnostic tests developed in Germany to 159 labs around the world on 17 January, the US opted to develop its own test, which wasn’t approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) until 4 February.

The CDC tests then began to deliver inconclusive results during verification due to a problem with one of the chemicals ingredients needed to identify the virus. This meant that until new tests could reach healthcare providers, samples had to be sent to the CDC in Atlanta to confirm any diagnoses, causing a delay of up to 48 hours between testing and confirmation."

Or how about this one?
https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-trump-outbid-states-on-medical-supplies-2020-3
"I'm not quite sure what to do with this, so I'm just going to throw it out there for you," Baker told Trump on the call, according to Bloomberg News. "We took very seriously the push ... that we should not just rely on the stockpile, that we should go out there and buy stuff and put in orders and try to create pressure on manufacturers and distributors, and I gotta tell you that on three big orders, we lost to the feds."

Baker, a moderate Republican, added, "I've got a feeling that if someone has the chance to sell to you and to sell to me, I am going to lose on every one of those."

Trump chuckled at that and then said the federal government probably offered the manufacturers a better price.

"Price is always a component of that also," Trump said. "And maybe that's why you lost to the feds, okay, I'll tell you, that's probably why."

You can do it, little guy!!!

I see you still don’t know what extrapolate means.

Go ahead and do it to the numbers at the time of my post. Post it for everyone to see.

You’ll find, I’m right, the numbers were low, and you’re acting like a drama queen as usual. That’s not to minimize the danger in this whole situation, just to point out the numbers you were imagining, are false.

Again, If what you claimed was true, the whole country would be filled with chaos in the ER’s.

It’s not, you’re just an idiot.

Again, If what you claimed was true, the whole country would be filled with chaos in the ER’s.

you're getting there - with each new day US is breaking records in numbers of infections and deaths
shit got real

you're getting there - with each new day US is breaking records in numbers of infections and deaths
shit got real

Right, like I said, extrapolate the numbers.

Hill was pretending that was happening last month. If the numbers were anything like he pretended, every major city in America would look like NYC today.

Then again, you’re the genius parroting Chines propaganda, so I don’t expect you do be able to do basic math either.

Then again, you’re the genius parroting Chines propaganda, so I don’t expect you do be able to do basic math either.

you're the genius that believes anything coming from this guys mouth
giphy.gif

you're the genius that believes anything coming from this guys mouth
giphy.gif

{<jimmies}

I’m sorry you embarrass yourself every time you quote me. You’re just not smart. Oh well, you get a D for effort.

{<jimmies}

I’m sorry you embarrass yourself every time you quote me. You’re just not smart. Oh well, you get a D for effort.

the usual reply from Trump supporters
ignore blatant incompetence and act as if he knows what he is doing

man I wish he was a democrat, you guys wouldnt give him a break for handling of corona virus
but since you voted for him you accept his stupidity and herald it

tell me again how jared kushner of all people is going to get you out of this mess

the usual reply from Trump supporters
ignore blatant incompetence and act as if he knows what he is doing

man I wish he was a democrat, you guys wouldnt give him a break for handling of corona virus
but since you voted for him you accept his stupidity and herald it

tell me again how jared kushner of all people is going to get you out of this mess

^^^ cope post

3 comments completely unrelated to what you originally quoted, all in an effort to hide your stupidity.

{<jimmies}

Organize your jimmies son, you’re embarrassing yourself.

PS, Capital letters and punctuation, try me out sometime...

A living wage?

You can absolutely live off a McDonald’s salary.

You should expect to be about as happy and comfortable as possible for a person with no life skills outside of being able to flip a burger.

Remember when your teacher told you to pay attention in school? She wasn’t kidding.

^^^ cope post

3 comments completely unrelated to what you originally quoted, all in an effort to hide your stupidity.

{<jimmies}

Organize your jimmies son, you’re embarrassing yourself.

this is who is working on getting you out of this mess, lmao:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

this is who is working on getting you out of this mess, lmao:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yes, Trump is a goofball.

That does nothing to change that fact you’re a moron who parrots Chinese propaganda.

You can absolutely live off a McDonald’s salary.

You should expect to be about as happy and comfortable as possible for a person with no life skills outside of being able to flip a burger.

Remember when your teacher told you to pay attention in school? She wasn’t kidding.

Whats cost of housing in your area? Where do you live again?

I bet this guy was racing in New York City because he thought what to worry no cars on the road during the coronavirus. This is a million dollar car that he is driving like an ahole. How much you want to bet he is a wall street trader getting some nice money from the Governement? News report and the guy is out already WT?

Last edited:
This is crap.

80% of Americans actually want stricter shelter at home laws. Never been more embarrassed to be a human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back