cop arrests mother and daughters after she calls claiming neighbor choked her 7 year old son

Dont you work with this type of scum of the earth (police) pretty well every single day of your life?

Yes, but: in Canada, and not generally the patrol guys who respond to this kind of call, and on the whole I don't rap with cops who are good people with the right intentions.

Yes, but: in Canada, and not generally the patrol guys who respond to this kind of call, and on the whole I don't rap with cops who are good people with the right intentions.
Traffic cops are big time racists. Do you ever prosecute LA 10 white girls or is it just men minorities and boise negative 5's? Ask yourself why?

Traffic cops are big time racists. Do you ever prosecute LA 10 white girls or is it just men minorities and boise negative 5's? Ask yourself why?

Is there really no PMing anymore? I would PM you an answer if I could.

In short, traffic cops don't come into my work and yes there have been LA 10s and also negative 5s.

Is there really no PMing anymore? I would PM you an answer if I could.

In short, traffic cops don't come into my work and yes there have been LA 10s and also negative 5s.
They were ticketed by women cops?:)

I couldn't agree more, it is truly disgusting. It should matter whether we are male or female, white, black, brown or whatever to feel empathy toward a fellow human being in such a humiliating situation. I wonder if this piece of shit officer will answer for that.
If he were in Canada - no

It would be easier to fire Jesus than a cop.

Cop came in looking to be a smartass. What an asshat. Hope he gets fired.

Cop came in looking to be a smartass. What an asshat. Hope he gets fired.
You would never say that to his face or even to another co-worker if you worked at the same department and thats why "good" cops are a problem too.

this is what happens when the qualifications to be a police officer are so low.

Ive been saying it for years. Cops should have a mandatory masters in criminology or something similar, perhaps even a law degree, as well as their police academy training.

letting retards with a 2 year criminal justice degree in or worse, only a high school diploma is pretty dumb AF.

increase their wages and make it harder to be a cop. Wont fix everything but I'd feel safer around policemen who I know at least were smart enough to get through more than 4 years of highschool

Education and pay will not change anything or make the police better at their jobs. We need to change the laws that protect cops. The police have no civil liability for their actions in a practical sense. You have to prove in court that a cop knowingly and maliciously violated your rights if you want to sue them directly. Otherwise the city will just pay out on their insurance policy and call it a day. The cop will most likely not be fired for their actions and be protected by their union to point that the department will not punish them in any fashion unless they are on camera. In most cases a cop that knows that they are fucked can file for early retirement because of mental stress and get paid their full pension because violating your rights destroyed them emotionally. As soon as they retire they will not be held accountable by the department.

If we want to stop seeing shit like this take place we need to restore the rule of law and apply it evenly to all people. The King's men should have no exemptions.

id reckon the most racists cops are the least educated

You have not spent much time in Criminal Justice courses have you?

I have my BS in CJ and it is full of aggressive A-type personalities that few criminals as pieces of shit regardless of circumstance.

Education and pay will not change anything or make the police better at their jobs. We need to change the laws that protect cops. The police have no civil liability for their actions in a practical sense. You have to prove in court that a cop knowingly and maliciously violated your rights if you want to sue them directly. Otherwise the city will just pay out on their insurance policy and call it a day. The cop will most likely not be fired for their actions and be protected by their union to point that the department will not punish them in any fashion unless they are on camera. In most cases a cop that knows that they are fucked can file for early retirement because of mental stress and get paid their full pension because violating your rights destroyed them emotionally. As soon as they retire they will not be held accountable by the department.

If we want to stop seeing shit like this take place we need to restore the rule of law and apply it evenly to all people. The King's men should have no exemptions.

The qualifications to be a police officer are lower than the qualifications to teach kindergarten.

Making it harder to become a police officer will take away a good chunk of the retards that go to the academy. I dont see how anyone can deny that fact.

You have not spent much time in Criminal Justice courses have you?

I have my BS in CJ and it is full of aggressive A-type personalities that few criminals as pieces of shit regardless of circumstance.

Criminal justice is a joke 2 year degree.

And how do you know all of them are racist? Because they are type A? How can you paint such a broad brush based on how you see someone in a cj class?

This. most minorities I know won't call the cops unless someone's being murdered.

It's funny most white people I've known, their go to instinct is to call the cops when shit goes down.

To minorities cops aren't someone you call for help, they're an unpredictable element that could just make the situation worse.

Those people are assholes. Most disputes don't require the police. If it was theft or an act of violence against your person or property there is no need for the cops. Hell most fights don't need the cops to be called.

Last edited:
The qualifications to be a police officer are lower than the qualifications to teach kindergarten.

Making it harder to become a police officer will take away a good chunk of the retards that go to the academy. I dont see how anyone can deny that fact.

Educational requirements will not change the type of personalities that will actually pursue the career and stay in it for an extended period of time. In fact if you want to change how cops interact with people you need strong leadership that holds people accountable for their actions. Look in the Dallas police department. Their police is a great Chief of Police because he holds his men accountable and fires the shit bags. The union hates him because he runs a clean shop. Education in a class room has nothing to do with it. It is the internal policies of the department and their adherence to the rule of law.

Criminal justice is a joke 2 year degree.

And how do you know all of them are racist? Because they are type A? How can you paint such a broad brush based on how you see someone in a cj class?

You can run the degree all the way to PhD and diversify the study into a lot of different sub-fields. It lays ground work for a law degree as well. You should actually look into it a little further and educate yourself.

Educational requirements will not change the type of personalities that will actually pursue the career and stay in it for an extended period of time. In fact if you want to change how cops interact with people you need strong leadership that holds people accountable for their actions. Look in the Dallas police department. Their police is a great Chief of Police because he holds his men accountable and fires the shit bags. The union hates him because he runs a clean shop. Education in a class room has nothing to do with it. It is the internal policies of the department and their adherence to the rule of law.

You can run the degree all the way to PhD and diversify the study into a lot of different sub-fields. It lays ground work for a law degree as well. You should actually look into it a little further and educate yourself.

A personality type is not an indicator that all that have those types are bad people like you claim.

If you can make it more difficult to become a police officer, we will have a more educated police force, fact.

If you can get a law degree, you should be able to become a cop. I think we can all agree that it takes a smarter more calculated person to be obtain a law degree than it does to get an associates degree.

Because I have spent years with these types of people in the classroom and in the field. The majority of us that actually pursue the career are more aggressive than your average person and the prevalence of people that just want to fuck someone up is very high form the conversations I have had (these people are generally forced out of corrections because they are a threat to staff safety and they don't have the same protections as cops). There is also a tendency to focus on the letter of the law and punishment motives over rehabilitation/restitution. The people that stay in also have to deal with becoming cold and desensitized to human suffering and it can turn them into assholes to everyone they meet.

Because I have spent years with these types of people in the classroom and in the field. The majority of us that actually pursue the career are more aggressive than your average person and the prevalence of people that just want to fuck someone up is very high form the conversations I have had (these people are generally forced out of corrections because they are a threat to staff safety and they don't have the same protections as cops). There is also a tendency to focus on the letter of the law and punishment motives over rehabilitation/restitution. The people that stay in also have to deal with becoming cold and desensitized to human suffering and it can turn them into assholes to everyone they meet.

So youre basing all of this off of conversations you have?

Conversations?

Back