cop arrests mother and daughters after she calls claiming neighbor choked her 7 year old son

The comments and reaction to the video in this thread are a lot different to the ones in the war room, lol.

Last edited:
I didn't watch the video and don't have an opinion. I'll trust that it's as obvious as you say, I wouldn't be surprised.

I was just making a point. People seem a lot more likely in general to judge without thinking.

many people in general love to making excuses for police when faced with the obvious when the victims are black.

many people in general love to making excuses for police when faced with the obvious when the victims are black.

Really? I think the exact opposite is true. Around here, most people dislike cops.

Anyways, we see what we want to see. I have no idea what's really going on.

no its not you moron. Since when?

i don't think i've had a problem with cops nor have my spanish brothers an sister....

its not normal

Sooo just because YOU'VE never had experience means EVERYONE has not?? And you're calling ME thr moron??
Typical texas stupidity

Saw this video the other day. Happens more than people would think, unfortunately :(

oof. that looks pretty bad. can't make a judgement based on an internet video that was seemingly edited.

I only believe about 11% of what I read/see/hear on the nets. It's a solid rule.

Really? I think the exact opposite is true. Around here, most people dislike cops.

Anyways, we see what we want to see. I have no idea what's really going on.
Most people here dislike black people more than they dislike cops though.

Most people here dislike black people more than they dislike cops though.

I don't think it's specifically black folks, I think it's all people who are different.

The more time I spend here the more good people I find who don't feel this way, but they wisely avoid the toxic threads, so all the wrong voices are the loudest.

I don't think it's specifically black folks, I think it's all people who are different.

The more time I spend here the more good people I find who don't feel this way, but they wisely avoid the toxic threads, so all the wrong voices are the loudest.
I think you are partially correct in that they dislike anyone who is different. But I think they dislike black people more than most. Every thread like this eventually devolved into at least one or two people trying to make the case that black people are genetically inferior to white people. It is inevitable and will eventually happen in this thread.

dr-who-rain_zpsyxnpqlb2.gif

What more is there to say?

I'm surprised there aren't more psychopaths conservatives ITT arguing in favor of the cop. I'd love to see this in the WR.

I think you are partially correct in that they dislike anyone who is different. But I think they dislike black people more than most. Every thread like this eventually devolved into at least one or two people trying to make the case that black people are genetically inferior to white people. It is inevitable and will eventually happen in this thread.

my brain refuses to let me believe those people are doing anything more than trying to get a rise out of others.

Not much I imagine.

Curious as to the consequences, though, I hope someone follows up and updates this thread.

Let this be lesson. Never call the cops

This. most minorities I know won't call the cops unless someone's being murdered.

It's funny most white people I've known, their go to instinct is to call the cops when shit goes down.

To minorities cops aren't someone you call for help, they're an unpredictable element that could just make the situation worse.

I'm surprised there aren't more psychopaths conservatives ITT arguing in favor of the cop. I'd love to see this in the WR.

It was. Thread was low-energy.

oof. that looks pretty bad. can't make a judgement based on an internet video that was seemingly edited.

I only believe about 11% of what I read/see/hear on the nets. It's a solid rule.
Lol what the fuck more do you need to see? I'd bet my life you don't do this for every piece of damming video evidence you see.

Lol what the fuck more do you need to see? I'd bet my life you don't do this for every piece of damming video evidence you see.

you would be dead then. be less simple.

I dunno, back in the day if you were dumping trash on a guys lawn he'd def grab you by the back of the neck and make you pick it up. I dont know the legality of it. But that doesnt make it right. If he full on choked the kid, then he's in the wrong.

My husband tried to show me this last night and I just couldnt watch.

Please try to imagine a world in which the police will actually back up someone who assaults your small child, simply because of the colour of your skin. A place in which you are in danger calling for help from the people who are supposed to protect you. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around how that must feel but I do know it makes me feel sick to my stomach and helpless beyond words.
Dont you work with this type of scum of the earth (police) pretty well every single day of your life?

Back