cop arrests mother and daughters after she calls claiming neighbor choked her 7 year old son

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fucking disgusting. A mother calls cops after neighbor allegedly chokes son for littering on his law only for the Officer to ask her why she doesn't teach him not to litter, question why someone doesn't have the right to put hands on her son, proceed to push her daughter and basically arrest her whole family.

Last edited:
My husband tried to show me this last night and I just couldnt watch.

Please try to imagine a world in which the police will actually back up someone who assaults your small child, simply because of the colour of your skin. A place in which you are in danger calling for help from the people who are supposed to protect you. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around how that must feel but I do know it makes me feel sick to my stomach and helpless beyond words.

Please try to imagine a world in which the police will actually back up someone who assaults your small child, simply because of the colour of your skin. A place in which you are in danger calling for help from the people who are supposed to protect you. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around how that must feel but I do know it makes me feel sick to my stomach and helpless beyond words.
We already live in that world. We lived in it once before. We made progress. Now we are back.

These guys need better training. He escalated that situation. I don't get it.

this is what happens when the qualifications to be a police officer are so low.

Ive been saying it for years. Cops should have a mandatory masters in criminology or something similar, perhaps even a law degree, as well as their police academy training.

letting retards with a 2 year criminal justice degree in or worse, only a high school diploma is pretty dumb AF.

increase their wages and make it harder to be a cop. Wont fix everything but I'd feel safer around policemen who I know at least were smart enough to get through more than 4 years of highschool

We already live in that world. We lived in it once before. We made progress. Now we are back.

I know, and my heart breaks. But I am a white woman in Canada - I can't fully understand how unstable it must feel.

this is what happens when the qualifications to be a police officer are so low.

Ive been saying it for years. Cops should have a mandatory masters in criminology or something similar, perhaps even a law degree, as well as their police academy training.

letting retards with a 2 year criminal justice degree in or worse, only a high school diploma is pretty dumb AF.

increase their wages and make it harder to be a cop. Wont fix everything but I'd feel safer around policemen who I know at least were smart enough to get through more than 4 years of highschool

For the most part I agree, but the current political and economic models don't call for it. That, and humans are ignorant beyond two moves on the chess boards of life.

Can't watch in Canada
Google it, it's pretty popular and all of the news now.

My feet are adorable but it would take hours to clean them from a good maple syrup dousing. Who the hell has the time for that.

My feet are gross. I'll PM pics to anyone who wants

Google it, it's pretty popular and all of the news now.

No, I could technically watch it but I was too sickened to finish it. I got to the part where the cop said "why not?" when the mother says hat the man can't assault her kid.

Human rights around the world are slipping backwards, and democracies are in decline as well. Violence on the other hand, in all of its forms, is on the rise.
First world problems?...nope...its everybody's problem.

No, I could technically watch it but I was too sickened to finish it. I got to the part where the cop said "why not?" when the mother says hat the man can't assault her kid.
Sorry not sure how you got quoted too, only meant to quote the person who couldn't watch it due to being in Canada.

But yeah it's fucked up and hard to watch when the cop asked why she doesn't teach her son not to litter my heart sank.

For the most part I agree, but the current political and economic models don't call for it. That, and humans are ignorant beyond two moves on the chess boards of life.
Can you explain how current economic models don't call for it? It seems it would be up to the city officials to determine the hiring practices for their police force. Once enough citizens demand a more educated police force, to prevent shit like this from happening, it seems the city officials would likely implement those practices, granted the higher wages would have to come from higher taxes which populations rarely agree to pay. But people would also pay no taxes if they were given the choice as individuals, despite how much doing so would downgrade their quality of life.

Back