cop arrests mother and daughters after she calls claiming neighbor choked her 7 year old son

tha fuck? you sound like a real piece of shit. you just basically made up an entire story of what happened based of nothing other than how you feel about the people involved because of their skin color.

What? No I didn't. Skin color has nothing to do with this. I addressed the fact that a grown man shouldn't be putting his hands on somebody elses kids. I just gave my opinion on how I thought it went down. If a grown ass man was to forcefully start choking a 7 year old kid there would have also been an ambulance there.

What? No I didn't. I addressed the fact that a grown man shouldn't be putting his hands on somebody elses kids. I just gave my opinion on how I thought it went down. If a grown ass man was to forcefully start choking a 7 year old kid there would have also been an ambulance there.
Your standard of what constitutes as a choke is fucking weird.

There are conservatives in this world who thinks that family deserves death.

Do you honestly believe that or are you just seeing who will bite on it and back up your claim?

already discussing this on another forum where a bunch of people see no problem at all with the video.

Seriously? Sheesh . . . they sound like great folks.

So I just watched the video . . . since when is pissing off a cop a crime?

Do you honestly believe that or are you just seeing who will bite on it and back up your claim?
Damn, seems you got triggered by that. Very telling. He was obviously exaggerating as to the extend the black family should be punished, according to conservatives,but it is pretty realistic to expect some conservatives on here to come in and say they should be arrested. Just watch.

Damn, seems you got triggered by that. Very telling. He was obviously exaggerating as to the extend the black family should be punished, according to conservatives,but it is pretty realistic to expect some conservatives on here to come in and say they should be arrested. Just watch.

Good grief dude . . . if you think that is me triggered you've got issues.

I asked a simple question.

And by all means . . . please let me know how that is very telling and what you've gleaned from it.

Seriously? Sheesh . . . they sound like great folks.

So I just watched the video . . . since when is pissing off a cop a crime?
Here is the first comment...
"And? Parents these days are not taking responsibility for their children, so, neighbors and cops end up having to do it for them. This sort of thing didn't happen when I was growing up, because you knew the neighbors had prior permission from your parents to bust your butt on the spot, and tell the parents later. "

There's a difference between a choke and grabbing someone by the neck. There is nothing weird about that at all.
no, Im saying your standards are weird. Grabbing someone by the neck is a choke. Like I said, your standard is fucked cuz you want the guy to have both hands around the kid's neck shaking and shit. lmao. get some therapy.

hmmmm... I wonder why the fuck a mother would be irate in that situation...dumbass.
You take the situation was 100% like the woman described it? I t was not on the vid, how do we know? If she's honest, then yep, she has every right to be loud and irritated. But I know more than 1 mom for whom "pull by the shirt and lead out of one's yard" very well equals "beat and choke", so don't be so fast to judge, dimwit.

Not only do I believe it I know it's 100% true.

Conservatives always love violence first.

Just conservatives? So all those violent protestors we've seen in the last 3 years were lead by conservatives?

What? No I didn't. Skin color has nothing to do with this. I addressed the fact that a grown man shouldn't be putting his hands on somebody elses kids. I just gave my opinion on how I thought it went down. If a grown ass man was to forcefully start choking a 7 year old kid there would have also been an ambulance there.
What the fuck did use to base your opinion on what you think what down?

Here is the first comment...
"And? Parents these days are not taking responsibility for their children, so, neighbors and cops end up having to do it for them. This sort of thing didn't happen when I was growing up, because you knew the neighbors had prior permission from your parents to bust your butt on the spot, and tell the parents later. "

What idiot gives their neighbors permission to bust your butt on the spot in any world? Family members may get that "permission" but no way in the world am I saying a neighbor can touch my kid and I'm not touching their kid.

The uploader has a problem with Canadians

Just conservatives? So all those violent protestors we've seen in the last 3 years were lead by conservatives?

I don't know what you're talking about.

Consecutive Thugs have tried everything to quell
Democracy in this county. they have done it countless times since ww2.

Conservative thinking is a bane on rational thinking. It's violence
First at all costs.

You take the situation was 100% like the woman described it? I t was not on the vid, how do we know? If she's honest, then yep, she has every right to be loud and irritated. But I know more than 1 mom for whom "pull by the shirt and lead out of one's yard" very well equals "beat and choke", so don't be so fast to judge, dimwit.
I don't know what the fuck happened before the video. I'm discussing the cops handling of a mother who called them to report her chilling being choked by a neighbor and you seem to be bending over backwards to come up with a scenario where the mother was in the wrong.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Consecutive Thugs have tried everything to quell
Democracy in this county. they have done it countless times since ww2.

Conservative thinking is a bane on rational thinking. It's violence
First at all costs.

Oh I definitely know you don't understand what I'm talking about . . . violence first at all costs. That's ridiculous.

That's not normal for anywhere let alone Texas . . . or shouldn't be accepted as normal.
Have you been to Texas?
I flew out there 3 years ago to buy a vintage cadillac and a motorcycle.. I was stopped.. not for speeding but because I "looked suspicious" and "you wetbacks don't look like I could afford it so I MUST have stole them"

Back