cop arrests mother and daughters after she calls claiming neighbor choked her 7 year old son

For the most part I agree, but the current political and economic models don't call for it. That, and humans are ignorant beyond two moves on the chess boards of life.

yeah, I don't think the tax payers would want to pay more for a cop salary anyway. I wish we could find a way though.

I wouldnt trust a doctor or a lawyer without a chunk of education. so I can't fully trust cops either. Not that there arent cops I don't trust.

No, I could technically watch it but I was too sickened to finish it. I got to the part where the cop said "why not?" when the mother says hat the man can't assault her kid.

what is this, 1960?

Can you explain how current economic models don't call for it? It seems it would be up to the city officials to determine the hiring practices for their police force. Once enough citizens demand a more educated police force, to prevent shit like this from happening, it seems the city officials would likely implement those practices, granted the higher wages would have to come from higher taxes which populations rarely agree to pay. But people would also pay no taxes if they were given the choice as individuals, despite how much doing so would downgrade their quality of life.

I'd be quite willing to pay more taxes if I was convinced the government was spending it wisely, and with greater transparency and taxpayer input. As it is my local city decided to spend a half million dollars on a new armored vehicle for the police force despite living in a small city in Canada and never having any sort of incident where this sort of thing would be required. And the last city I lived in spent years debating how much the town council should get in their pensions. So all those mother fuckers can go fuck themselves.

The cop escalated the situation quickly... I didn't see the need for tazer and cuffs. Maybe this family has a history with neighbours and police, and thus he straight away arrested them?

The cop escalated the situation quickly... I didn't see the need for tazer and cuffs. Maybe this family has a history with neighbours and police, and thus he straight away arrested them?
or maybe he is just racist.

why the fuck do people always jump around the obvious to justify obvious fuckery by the police?

you don't see a problem with the cops questioning of the mother?

or maybe he is just racist.

why the fuck do people always jump around the obvious to justify obvious fuckery by the police?

you don't see a problem with the cops questioning of the mother?
He looks like he knows the woman, that's what I'm saying. As well as this cop can be a racist, this family can be a bunch of douches notorious throughout the neighbourhood-we don't know the context.

That whole thing is ridiculous. Why is the cop questioning the mother instead of the man who choked a child?

He looks like he knows the woman, that's what I'm saying. As well as this cop can be a racist, this family can be a bunch of douches notorious throughout the neighbourhood-

we don't know the context.

please explain how it looked like he knew her...
would you make these baseless assumptions if it were a 120lb white woman claiming her child was choked?

Fucking disgusting. A mother calls cops after neighbor allegedly chokes son for littering on his law only for the Officer to ask her why she doesn't teach him not to litter, question why someone doesn't have the right to put hands on her son, proceed to push her daughter and basically arrest her whole family.

There is already a thread on this floating around, but I'll still add my two cents. I don't think the guy choked the kid, or else there would be nothing left to him as he is only 7 years old.

Imo the kid told him to fuck off and the dude probably grabbed the kid by back of his neck with one hand and squeezed it telling him to pick up his shit, regardless though that's still wrong.

This was shitty on all accounts.

1. What the hell is a 7 year old kid running around unsupervised in Fort Worth Texas for.
2. You don't put your hands on other peoples kids.
3. Don't aggressively yell at a cop, even if he's a prick.
4. The cop was a prick and should have been more diplomatic about the situation.

There is already a thread on this floating around, but I'll still add my two cents. I don't think the guy choked the kid, or else there would be nothing left to him as he is only 7 years old.

Imo the kid told him to fuck off and the dude probably grabbed the kid by back of his neck with one hand and squeezed it telling him to pick up his shit, regardless though that's still wrong.

This was shitty on all accounts.

1. What the hell is a 7 year old kid running around unsupervised in Fort Worth Texas for.
2. You don't put your hands on other peoples kids
3. Don't aggressively yell at a cop, even if he's a prick.
4. The cop was a prick and should have been more diplomatic about the situation.
tha fuck? you sound like a real piece of shit. you just basically made up an entire story of what happened based of nothing other than how you feel about the people involved because of their skin color.

please explain how it looked like he knew her...
would you make these baseless assumptions if it were a 120lb white woman claiming her child was choked?
I dont care about her color, she may as well be purple with yellow spots. I live half the globe from there, I have no beef with black people, simply because i see one maybe two a month. I see that no child is being strangled in the video, no child is hurt and maybe never been - we don't know! Also i see the neighbor behaving calmly and woman being all loud.
I see 2 options here:
1. Cop is a racist PoS and over-escalates the situation, arrests innocent people.
2. The black woman is a loudmouth douche having constant beef with her neighbours and calling cops just to fuck with them.
Based on my personal experience, both situations are possible.

I don't think the guy choked the kid, or else there would be nothing left to him as he is only 7 years old.

You just wrote two different standards of what 'choke' means.

I dont care about her color, she may as well be purple with yellow spots. I live half the globe from there, I have no beef with black people, simply because i see one maybe two a month. I see that no child is being strangled in the video, no child is hurt and maybe never been - we don't know! Also i see the neighbor behaving calmly and woman being all loud.
I see 2 options here:
1. Cop is a racist PoS and over-escalates the situation, arrests innocent people.
2. The black woman is a loudmouth douche having constant beef with her neighbours and calling cops just to fuck with them.
Based on my personal experience, both situations are possible.
hmmmm... I wonder why the fuck a mother would be irate in that situation...dumbass.

Back