Conor should have been given the first round against Khabib

Khabib should have been stood up mulitple times in the first round. That's why I have no problem with McGregor's "cheating." Khabib cheated for an entire round. Conor just cheated in multiple short bursts as payback. Take away the lay 'n pray for the first round and Khabib loses the fight.
You have no problem with a fighter cheating because you personally disagree with a ref’s decision?

Lol, little slapping strikes from the bottom mean fuck all

There will be no rematch. Keep hoping

Khabib Bless

I agree with the rest of your post, but the fact their first fight sold 2.5 million PPVs is why, despite Khabib's objections, there will be a rematch.

As Conor said, as he was waddling to his corner after getting his ass kicked the 2nd round "Its just business."

Never said WHEN i'd leave

xT8IO3a.gif
More excuses than conman after getting beaten by khabib.

As soon as Conor earns it by beating a legit top fighter at 155 lbs, I would be delighted to watch Khabib abuse him again.

Say what you like about how the fight went, we all know Conor had absolutely nothing for Khabib that night. He will never have anything for Khabib. That's it.

Oh I did, about 30mins ago.

Conor McGregor got his ass beaten *badly* plain and simple, and you guys just cannot accept reality or, more likely, you know very well the reality, but hey just say the Moon is Square 1000 times to every person you ever meet and no doubt some of them might believe you. OR you're getting paid by Paradigm Sports or a PR company or company associated with them. Which is against forum rules, I believe its organized posting / group posting. Not that you guys would care.
No, it’s just disagreement about who won the first round. No other round is under question, nor is the outcome. I have seen this thread before when Okamoto’s tweet was mentioned. I thought, based on memory, that Okamota was laughably wrong. Before I posted a response I watched round one; and it was one person holding another while that same individual doing the holding absorbed ALL of the damage inflicted in the course of the round.

The only square moon theory is yours, by propagating the nonsense that I am part of a group or am paid to post here.

Khabib just held on

If he tried any offense Conor would have scambled up

This ain't the Ultimate Hugging Championship

No, he would have drained him out, then beaten the piss out of him like in rd2, and subbed him promptly assuming Conor did not cheat again to escape.

So would everyone else other than Khabib and his "fans"

yea right. Not a Khabib fan, and I have no interest in that fight again, we just had it. And we have a legit winner and a legit loser.

yea right. Not a Khabib fan, and I have no interest in that fight again, we just had it. And we have a legit winner and a legit loser.
Million of people will buy it
You're in the minority and don't matter
Sorry

Back