Conor should have been given the first round against Khabib

TS probably counted Conor's taps as significant strikes.

The rules clearly state that if a majority of a round is spent grappling, the grappling counts for more than striking. Likewise, if the majority of the round is striking, the striking is weighed more heavily.

Only a Conortard could watch that first round and score it for McGregor.
khabtard detected.
wait.

confirmed.

Why is TS still here?

Wasn't he meant to leave after fedor vs rampage?

Your word has no honor.

Powerful contributions... Why even click the thread?
giphy.gif

Khabib didn't just defeat Conor but he took his team down. He first destroyed the spirit of Conors former best friend Artem Lobov. This already made Conor go mad and made him attack busses. Then he destroyed Conor himself and made him tap as fast as he could and then afterwards he also left his current best friend Dillon Danis bruised and concussed just in front of Conor. This post-traumatic stress disorder made Conor attack old men in bars.

He molested Conor on the ground that should’ve been an arguable 10-8

Give Conor the first 3 rounds if you want. The final outcome doesn’t change.

How so?

Khabib did nothing with the takedown or position and got outstruck by a wide margin
Those were not significant strikes. Love taps don't win a round where you were molested for most of it.

Conor won round one 10-9.

If you doubt it take 5 minutes and watch it again.

you're right, other people are definitely that stupid too.
Did you ever find a gif for me? Of any other fighter in MMA, kickboxing, Muay Thai, or playground fight history? Just need ONE other gif of anyone getting KOd by a toe kick in any form of fighting in all of human history.

But of course you have no other gif, because Conor vs Cowboy is the only time it has happened outside WWE. Real Conor 2.0 power there lol, I get it, it’s still real to you damnit...

<mma4>

Conor was up 2 rounds until he was simply inefficient with his energy. Nurmagomedov will be slept in their next contest too.

When a fight is finished and a guy is broken who TF cares how the rounds went lmao.

Conor won round one 10-9.

If you doubt it take 5 minutes and watch it again.
Oh I did, about 30mins ago.

Conor McGregor got his ass beaten *badly* plain and simple, and you guys just cannot accept reality or, more likely, you know very well the reality, but hey just say the Moon is Square 1000 times to every person you ever meet and no doubt some of them might believe you. OR you're getting paid by Paradigm Sports or a PR company or company associated with them. Which is against forum rules, I believe its organized posting / group posting. Not that you guys would care.

ZhUYPt.png

Outstruck him by a wide margin (39-18)
Khabib just secured a position and held on

The fight wasn't the domination people try to frame it as
Pretty much even until the finish

Looking forward to the rematch

Conor was dominated 4.5 out of 5 minutes.

The look of pure feces-excreting worry on his face says more than any further words can express.

Last edited:
I feel my brain cells dying in this thread from some of the comments.
And I like TS. I really do. But shit.
Conor starts the round pressuring nicely. About 15 seconds in, Khabib shoots a takedown from another goddamn zip code, eventually gets it, and Conor never gets up again.
That’s the round.
10-9 Khabib, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO SCORE IT.

ZhUYPt.png

Outstruck him by a wide margin (39-18)
Khabib just secured a position and held on

The fight wasn't the domination people try to frame it as
Pretty much even until the finish

Looking forward to the rematch

While I agree it was not the shut out people make it out to be, I also don't think it was super close either as some others try to say.

Back