Conor should have been given the first round against Khabib

This is a very emotional post

Pull yourself together, man
wouldn't even bother replying to someone stupid enough to think the cowboy fight was fixed lmao, next level retardation.

guy is obviously a little slow, give him a break.

wouldn't even bother replying to someone stupid enough to think the cowboy fight was fixed lmao, next level retardation.

guy is obviously a little slow, give him a break.
If I didn't respond the retards I wouldn't interact with 90% of the forum

Thats no way to live

Sherdog when anyone but Conor on bottom: laying on top doing Jack shit shouldnt win you a round, guy on bottom throwing strikes wins!

sheepdog when Conor on bottom: khabib controlled conor on top for 80% of the round, effective grappling he won the round!!

Shook

thenotoriousmma_38640857_314036369153727_6517618313403564032_n-613x766.jpg

I call bullshit. All you create is shit stirring clickbait garbage threads about Conor and him alone. Anyone objective sees that. GTFO with your TMZ projection.

You’re the same pos who said the old guy deserved to be hit by Conor.
Objectively shogun tapped to strikes

Honestly, Conor should have been given an easier opponent.

Khabib absolutely son’d this man, it was painful to watch.

What is this....the Chris weidman treatment.....he was winning until he lost mur mur mur.

If only that fight could have gone to the judges like the Felder v Hooker or Jones v Reyes fights so this thread could actually offer something beyond some memes and a chance for fanatics of either fighter to flex with tired gifs and junior high school cutdowns

The fact that Conor hasn't given anyone a rematch is secondary but still pertinent

What a ridiculous post

I'd rather be hugged than slapped
it's a factual post you doofus.

YOU are the ridiculous poster initiating fake garbage like this. You should be ashamed, really. It's just unending Spin Spin Spin.
Wonder how much $$ you are getting.

TS probably counted Conor's taps as significant strikes.

The rules clearly state that if a majority of a round is spent grappling, the grappling counts for more than striking. Likewise, if the majority of the round is striking, the striking is weighed more heavily.

Only a Conortard could watch that first round and score it for McGregor.

ZhUYPt.png

Outstruck him by a wide margin (39-18)
Khabib just secured a position and held on

The fight wasn't the domination people try to frame it as
Pretty much even until the finish

Looking forward to the rematch
i want a rematch. conrad needs to fine tune his tdd a little and he can be more compeditive. can he win. i would not count him out. this will trigger though.

Back