Media Conor on Khabibs Retirement "I was not surprised to see him scurry away"

Sorry Connor but your alpha WWE rants are no longer cool anymore, your time has passed. Hasn't won a fight at 155 since Obama was in office and got knocked down and choked out by Khabib yet he's somehow scurrying away

So the whole "congrats Khabib" tweet was standard Conor fake-bullshit? Color me surprised.

Khabib is petrified after seeing what healthy and sober Conor 2.0 did to Cowboy at UFC 246.
The Mac Life really needs to upgrade your programming. It seems they cheaped out and bought the basic model forum bot.

That clumsy running always gets me lmfao. That gif will haunt Khabib forever.

Lol...Conor has three limbs on the floor and his other arm is flailing about as he scurries away from Khabib. He looks like a crab at the beach trying to find a rocky crevice to hide under.

Lol...Conor has three limbs on the floor and his other arm is flailing about as he scurries away from Khabib. He looks like a crab at the beach trying to find a rocky crevice to hide under.
Conor was moving like a champion greyhound. His agility made my jaw drop despite being hardly at 40%, injured and drunk.

Mcg's butthurt he'll never get that rematch. Khabib won't give him that luxury after all the insults he received.

Khabib has never gave anyone a rematch in his entire career
that'd have to be some of the dumbest shit Ive read this morning, who besides Mcgregor, being the arrogant prick that he is despite being humiliated, has asked for one or deserved one?

Like I always say, he's an excellent fighter, but a bit of a POS. Not surprised at his hypocrisy

This is what happens to a person once a big part of their job becomes hype and promotion. Trump has the same problem. Concepts like truth, internal consistency and intellectual integrity go out the window. Hopefully McGregor knows that he’s being a hypocrite to promote his career, and is able to keep that separate from his private life. Doesn’t seem easy to do though.

I’ve wondered about the very same thing. Early on these type of people are self-aware that they are just speaking in hyperbole and find it funny themselves. But, then as they are doing it they are becoming more successful than ever and they start believing their lies and exaggerations.

tenor.gif

Back