Media Conor on Khabibs Retirement "I was not surprised to see him scurry away"

Khabib is an elphant, looking for more money. He'll fight for sure. And it will be with Conor.

OH THE IRONY
AnotherPositiveCranefly-size_restricted.gif

Same fella btw
View attachment 825899
ErrynxiU0AMOUK9

ErryoQDUYAEwvgX

cue the Gif of Conor getting choked out by Khabib….Conor reminds me of a "former" bully that got his butt whipped and still can't shut up....Conor is suffering from CTE LOL

Conor is such a flip flopper, he is less consistent with his promises than Dana.

Never humble yourself, never apologize.

Always double down.
<mma4>
Respect

You all eat your words when Khabib grab the money. Man of his word horse shit...

lol

conor is a* clown

but these ball sucking reporters are just as bad
they stay quiet and just suck him off and never call him out

the amount of conor thread is gonna give me a stroke

says the part time fighter whos only fought the ghost of cerrone in the last two years

So you admit Khabib is ducking a rematch.
Conor needs to earn the fucking rematch, Khabib isn’t giving him what he wants unless he earns it. I have no idea what you nuthuggers saw in the first fight that even makes it logical that Conor get an instant rematch. Outcome is the same 10/10 times.

<Lmaoo>

Says Conor 'it's just business' McGregor.

Conor needs to earn the fucking rematch, Khabib isn’t giving him what he wants unless he earns it. I have no idea what you nuthuggers saw in the first fight that even makes it logical that Conor get an instant rematch. Outcome is the same 10/10 times.
Beating Dustin would earn it. I also don’t see him beating Khabib, but I find it funny that Conor is considered a duck by many of you for not having a rematch with Aldo, but Khabib is praised for saying he won’t rematch Conor or Dustin. That is hypocritical and deserves to be called out.

He's a hypocrite and only saying this crap because Khabib is retired.

They could fight million times and million times Conor 2.0 would take his head clean off in the very first exhange.

He's a hypocrite and only saying this crap because Khabib is retired.
He literally held a press conference in Moscow to promote the rematch way before Khabib went running. Youre clueless if you think Conor doesnt want that fight.

MgGregor will never get his rematch and he will be salty for ever.

Yup, he has no place to talk trash after never giving a rematch to Jose Aldo.

Back