Media Conor on Khabibs Retirement "I was not surprised to see him scurry away"

thread title makes Conor appear to be a bad guy but watch the video....
Man I watched that whole 23min video and Conor seems clean, and focused. This version of Conor is my favorite. The polite killer style. He knows he’s the shit but isn’t talking a lot of trash. Man I’m pumped now. Conor seems ready for war!
Don't be so naive.

You know as soon he knocks out Dustin he's going to be crazy Conor calling out khabib. He won't be able to help himself especially if he's feeding off the crowds energy

Yea that’s the best part. No rematch for Mendes, who took the fight on short notice to save the card. No rematch for Aldo, who ran the division for a decade. No title fight for anyone for that matter. For all his talk about red panty night, which is fair enough and very funny, the pattern of Conor’s career has been other people giving him opportunities rather than the other way around. If the first Nate fight had ended in a split decision win for Conor, there would’ve been no second fight. Thanks for the tune up, moving on to bigger and better things. I don’t mind him doing what’s best for him, but he can’t have his cake and eat it too.
Remember, he was ready to give Diego Sanchez an opportunity !

Why's McGregor giving Thompson & McCarthy's relatively small podcast first dibs on an interview, almost at the same time as the MacLife? I Couldnt believe it. Some heat with Helwani?

Beating Dustin would earn it. I also don’t see him beating Khabib, but I find it funny that Conor is considered a duck by many of you for not having a rematch with Aldo, but Khabib is praised for saying he won’t rematch Conor or Dustin. That is hypocritical and deserves to be called out.

Aldo was on a huge streak and hadn't lost in many years, Conor is a cherry picker that wants the easy route to the title and never defends it. Lets not forget that he retires every year, yet wants to come back and skip the line. After his initial run, Conor has been all about taking long vacations and cherry picking. At least Aldo came back and got the belt again.

that'd have to be some of the dumbest shit Ive read this morning, who besides Mcgregor, being the arrogant prick that he is despite being humiliated, has asked for one or deserved one?
If you followed Khabib’s career, Tibau.

Aldo was on a huge streak and hadn't lost in many years, Conor is a cherry picker that wants the easy route to the title and never defends it. Lets not forget that he retires every year, yet wants to come back and skip the line. After his initial run, Conor has been all about taking long vacations and cherry picking. At least Aldo came back and got the belt again.
If Conor beats Dustin, then he has earned the chance to rematch Khabib. If not fighting Aldo again makes Conor a duck, then not fighting Conor names Khabib a duck. You can’t have it both ways just because you don’t like Conor. Like I said before, hypocrisy like that deserves to be called out.

Only retarded Connor fans will actually make something of this.

He beat you up pretty easily, Connor.

Going after that rematch huh? I don’t think Khabib will go for the bait. He knows there’s nothing left to prove.

If Conor beats Dustin, then he has earned the chance to rematch Khabib. If not fighting Aldo again makes Conor a duck, then not fighting Conor names Khabib a duck. You can’t have it both ways just because you don’t like Conor. Like I said before, hypocrisy like that deserves to be called out.

Still not the same thing no matter how you try to spin it. Khabib has retired, whether forever is still to be seen. Khabib aint out there fighting cherry picked opponents instead of giving Conor a rematch which he has not earned YET. Conor was out there fighting and losing to Nate at 170 instead of giving anyone a shot at the belt.

Say what you will but all Conor has done since getting tapped by Khabib is beat a washed up Cerrone, then taking another year off. If you think he deserved a rematch after a win against an old Cerrone you're delusional.

all of them are in Abu Dhabi he might get jumped now

Then Dustin beating Hooker should also warrant a rematch with Khabib or Dustin beating Conor as well as Justin beating a top contender next. Hell, Al lasted all 5 rounds and Conor got finished, if you want to say Conor won a round then so did Justin and he also got finished. There is no good argument for Conor getting a rematch other than excuses on his and his fans part which no one else buys.

OH THE IRONY
AnotherPositiveCranefly-size_restricted.gif

Same fella btw
View attachment 825899
ErrynxiU0AMOUK9

ErryoQDUYAEwvgX

Conor will have wet nightmares about Khabib for the rest of his life..

He's either this delusional or he's just being his usual snakeoil salesman self.
Pathetic either way, as always.

Still not the same thing no matter how you try to spin it. Khabib has retired, whether forever is still to be seen. Khabib aint out there fighting cherry picked opponents instead of giving Conor a rematch which he has not earned YET. Conor was out there fighting and losing to Nate at 170 instead of giving anyone a shot at the belt.

Say what you will but all Conor has done since getting tapped by Khabib is beat a washed up Cerrone, then taking another year off. If you think he deserved a rematch after a win against an old Cerrone you're delusional.
Did you miss the part where I said he deserves a rematch if he beats Dustin? Khabib also said that Dustin doesn’t deserve a rematch, which is even worse. But you’re right, the situations are not the same, because Aldo was offered a rematch, so I guess the only duck here is Khabib.

Then Dustin beating Hooker should also warrant a rematch with Khabib or Dustin beating Conor as well as Justin beating a top contender next. Hell, Al lasted all 5 rounds and Conor got finished, if you want to say Conor won a round then so did Justin and he also got finished. There is no good argument for Conor getting a rematch other than excuses on his and his fans part which no one else buys.
Dustin should get a rematch with Khabib if he beats Conor. Unfortunately, Khabib has said that even Dustin wouldn’t deserve a rematch. If any other fighter had said this there would be threads made every day about how big of a duck he is, but because it’s Khabib, and because people expect Conor to win vs Dustin, no one is saying anything. That is BS, and 100% hypocritical.

Oh Conor, go enjoy your cake.
29332376-0-image-a-39_1591550172792.jpg

Did you miss the part where I said he deserves a rematch if he beats Dustin? Khabib also said that Dustin doesn’t deserve a rematch, which is even worse. But you’re right, the situations are not the same, because Aldo was offered a rematch, so I guess the only duck here is Khabib.

You're right on the Aldo part, forgot about that short notice offer he turned down. Either way, Conor hasn't earned it yet until he beats Dustin (which I believe he will), but to call Khabib a duck for retiring when Conor was not even next in line is reaching. There was no clear cut #1 contender, you can't duck someone who wasn't even next in line for the belt, lol.

What the Irish have said is that he's been obnoxious, attention craving and with bully tendencies even before getting out of Dublin.
So if we're to believe those stories he's probably not with some kind of persona for the money, but simply because he's an insecure and fake human being overall.
He's absolutely insecure. He's reeked of it from day 1. You don't call other guys midgets as a 5'9" 165-170 lb man unless you're insecure about being one himself. It seemed pretty clear Conor was probably bullied for being a runt as a kid, and now he way over compensates for it with comments like that, and all the peacocking he does.

Back