Media Conor on Khabibs Retirement "I was not surprised to see him scurry away"

No, Conor want be salty but instead he will be champion in 155 and also fight Manny. Only one guy can be salty because he'smissing a chance to keep title and take 100 mil. which can use for nice humanitarian projects. Instead of that for him it's easier to take less money from Khadirov and similar guys...

But he's all fake cause he'll take the money and fight against Conor. He promised to his mother... Mrmrmrmrmrm... Shut your mouth when you see humble Khabib in a fight!

Years later and Conors obsession with Khabib is still strong. I truly think Conor has rewatched the Khabib fight countless times at this point lol

If Khabib announced today that he's going to keep fighting, Conor would be tweeting callouts to Jake Paul tomorrow

Years later and Conors obsession with Khabib is still strong. I truly think Conor has rewatched the Khabib fight countless times at this point lol
Its almost as if he wants to avenge his loss.

Says the guy who rage quit after losing to 10-day notice Nate.

Conor-McGregor-retirement-tweet.jpg

<36>
Yeah not a good look for Conor

Beating Dustin would earn it. I also don’t see him beating Khabib, but I find it funny that Conor is considered a duck by many of you for not having a rematch with Aldo, but Khabib is praised for saying he won’t rematch Conor or Dustin. That is hypocritical and deserves to be called out.

Aldo not getting a rematch is nowhere near the same as Conor not getting one. One fighter cleans out his division twice with the title and the other never even defended it.

thread title makes Conor appear to be a bad guy but watch the video....
Man I watched that whole 23min video and Conor seems clean, and focused. This version of Conor is my favorite. The polite killer style. He knows he’s the shit but isn’t talking a lot of trash. Man I’m pumped now. Conor seems ready for war!

pretty tame for Conor. dont see the big deal

He literally held a press conference in Moscow to promote the rematch way before Khabib went running. Youre clueless if you think Conor doesnt want that fight.
Shut your bitch ass up.

Back