Media Conor on Khabibs Retirement "I was not surprised to see him scurry away"

Yea that’s the best part. No rematch for Mendes, who took the fight on short notice to save the card. No rematch for Aldo, who ran the division for a decade. No title fight for anyone for that matter. For all his talk about red panty night, which is fair enough and very funny, the pattern of Conor’s career has been other people giving him opportunities rather than the other way around. If the first Nate fight had ended in a split decision win for Conor, there would’ve been no second fight. Thanks for the tune up, moving on to bigger and better things. I don’t mind him doing what’s best for him, but he can’t have his cake and eat it too.
I think the problem was that he generated so much buzz and money for the company that they essentially let him do whatever he wanted. It really got out of control with the MayMac stuff. But like all things, it comes back to reality and Dana had to tell Conor no.

This is what happens to a person once a big part of their job becomes hype and promotion. Trump has the same problem. Concepts like truth, internal consistency and intellectual integrity go out the window. Hopefully McGregor knows that he’s being a hypocrite to promote his career, and is able to keep that separate from his private life. Doesn’t seem easy to do though.
What the Irish have said is that he's been obnoxious, attention craving and with bully tendencies even before getting out of Dublin.
So if we're to believe those stories he's probably not with some kind of persona for the money, but simply because he's an insecure and fake human being overall.

What the Irish have said is that he's been obnoxious, attention craving and with bully tendencies even before getting out of Dublin.
So if we're to believe those stories he's probably not with some kind of persona for the money, but simply because he's an insecure and fake human being overall.

Fair enough. He took to it like a fish to water, enough to think that it wasn’t exactly a big transition for him.

Khabib is petrified after seeing what healthy and sober Conor 2.0 did to Cowboy at UFC 246.

Yeah Khabib definitely doesn't want to lose to Conor again

Oh, wait

Khabib is petrified after seeing what healthy and sober Conor 2.0 did to Cowboy at UFC 246.
Time to put this dude on ignore, as a parting gift here is my final message to you

you're a degenerate pathetic little weasel troll that will never amount to anything in life

lata

if you've been an mma fan for over a year and:
1) still believe the trash talk is anything but an attempt to build hype
2) believe 100% in every fighter's retirement
you might be a simpleton.

Conor's just bitter he got beat like that.

I have to admit though, I don't like it that fighters like Conor, Khabib and others become such divas the moment they get money and fame. Happy to see fighters get successful, get paid and all these opportunities. But these guys would be fighting at least 5-6 times a year and not picking opponents if they weren't getting paid like that. They would just continuously try to prove that they are (still) the best in the world.

That bulldog bark doesn't cover that puppy dog ass. Khabib already showed us that.

Khabib should just come back and choke this bitch out one more time so he quits MMA forever.

How do I do that ?
Click on their name in their avatar on one of their posts. You'll see a line of four options (Profile Page, Start a Conversation, Follow, Ignore). Click "Ignore" and you'll never have to read their nonsense again. I think you'll still see threads they start, but you won't see their posts inside of threads.

Back