Reaction score

OH THE IRONY
AnotherPositiveCranefly-size_restricted.gif

Same fella btw
upload_2021-1-14_14-8-49.png
ErrynxiU0AMOUK9

ErryoQDUYAEwvgX

Last edited:
This is what happens to a person once a big part of their job becomes hype and promotion. Trump has the same problem. Concepts like truth, internal consistency and intellectual integrity go out the window. Hopefully McGregor knows that he’s being a hypocrite to promote his career, and is able to keep that separate from his private life. Doesn’t seem easy to do though.

Conor probably just thinks it's a shame that someone as good as Khabib would retire in his prime.

Yep, I'm sure it's that.

"How could you walk away at this stage".

Coming from the guy whose had more retirements than he title defences.

Yea that’s the best part. No rematch for Mendes, who took the fight on short notice to save the card. No rematch for Aldo, who ran the division for a decade. No title fight for anyone for that matter. For all his talk about red panty night, which is fair enough and very funny, the pattern of Conor’s career has been other people giving him opportunities rather than the other way around. If the first Nate fight had ended in a split decision win for Conor, there would’ve been no second fight. Thanks for the tune up, moving on to bigger and better things. I don’t mind him doing what’s best for him, but he can’t have his cake and eat it too.

Back