Media Conor not impressed with Volkanovski

Conor McGregor is even more delusional than Hitler in his bunker in 1945.
And that's saying something.

Volk would humiliate McGregor and has accomplished more at featherweight than he did.

Of course Conor would delete his tweet such a coward.

Conor would have tapped to that guillotine choke within the first 2 seconds.

Conor can make 145lbs after a week or two of a cocaine fuelled binge. I think he should go for it.

It may be smart for him to try and goad 145ers up to 155 for a fight. He cant beat 155ers

0_JS239155306.jpg

Would've been a lot of fun... instead Conor decided to get fat and fight 1-2 weight classes higher than he should

It'd be a very competitive fight too. I seriously see Volk winning most of the exchanges... and then just getting sniped by a shot.

He either gets TKOed right there, or then barely survives and beats Conor, who then fades.

That post fight interview gotta be one of the most savage moments in the history. Conor just doesnt give a fook about pain when most fighters would be crying and screaming in pain.

Not necessarily - they're not always unbearably painful. I had a compound (open) fracture on my arm from skateboarding on a half pipe when I was 14yo. It looked worse than his - you could literally see my bone sticking out. It hurt like hell, but I wasn't crying in pain and was still able to communicate just fine - even made a phone call with my other hand. The only part that made me scream in pain was when they reset it at the hospital.

drama queen desperate for attention. no one cares anymore, go sell some more whiskey or something.

doesn't conor just get beat up nowadays. people still take him seriously?!?

Back