Media Conor not impressed with Volkanovski

Conor at FW would KO Volk.

nowadays I’m not so sure I think with Conor it’s always 50/50 unless he fights your Eddie Alvarez, Justin’s of the world.

he should really beat Poirer I really don’t rate Dustin and think it’s more of Mcgregors downfall than Dustin being decent.

Can he even make 145 anymore...

Absolutely no chance. Not in fighting condition at least.

Conor was a ridiculous weight cutter and a massive featherweight 5 years ago. No chance of him making it now. He’s a legit big lightweight.

Canor the Glass Legged Fragile Little Rat desperate to steal Volk's thunder.

ah yes. because how many times has Conor been in submission attempts that tight and fought his way out.............................

anyone??

anyone??

Give him a shot against volk. If he doesn’t kill himself trying to make the weight he will probably get beaten in to retirement. Then we can move on from this current clown show. He’s only posting that shit to try and stay relevant

Of course he deleted it. As a recovering alchoholic it’s clear to see he has so many issues. he’d be absolutely steamrolled by volk

That post fight interview gotta be one of the most savage moments in the history. Conor just doesnt give a fook about pain when most fighters would be crying and screaming in pain.
Exactly it was absolutely unreal, never seen anything like that. He looked gorgeous for that fight as well really healthy and glowing, hair nice and tight, good cut

I do think prime Conor would have beaten Volk. But still, takes some nerve to talk shit when you're 1-3 in the last almost 5 years, 1-4 if we count boxing too. Sounds like hes angling for a FW return because 155 has kicked the fuck out of him.

So he's done fighting people his size now?

Is your poster name supposed to be ironic? The only funny thing I found about your thread was a guy call Habib the eagle posting McGregor's twitter posts.
Whats up with your lame ass name and being against tampons?

"Stahp defending the belt like I never did..."

That's what I read.

Are you talking at 155/170 pounds? Conor can't come close to making 145 again, he'd nigh on have to kill himself to get down to 145, his notoriously bad cardio would last less then 30 seconds if he had to fight at 145 today.
I'm just assuming the stars were aligned for the hypothetical for the fight to actually make sense

I'm just assuming the stars were aligned for the hypothetical for the fight to actually make sense
At 145 or 155 I'd take the current version of Volk over the current version of Conor every single day of the week.

Back