Media Conor not impressed with Volkanovski

Volk would absolutely expose Conor. I wish Conor would just go away.

Reactions: Isa
Conor just posts trying to stay relevant.
People are high on Volk right now, because he just had an impressive win.
Everybody is overrated for 3 weeks after a big win.

Conor is 2 inches taller and has 3 inches more reach.
He would win the striking matches with that and Volk can be hurt, as seen against Mendes.
We have seen that he doesn't gas as fast, when he has the advantage at striking.
Had a 3 round tank vs. Holloway and Khabib.
Volk also isn't as good a grappler as Mendes.

But rounds 4 and 5 belong to Volk. Conor gets finished if it goes to those rounds.

Volk would absolutely expose Conor. I wish Conor would just go away.
The sport would be super boring without Conor McGregor because he is by far the most entertaining fighter in the history.

Conor would need a IV and to be in his mid 20s to even be close to reaching FW again.

Volk should go back to his Rugby weight and beat the shit out of Conor for the disrespect.

He just needs to lean down to 165 pounds and water cut 20 pounds. I really don't think that would be too difficult for him, if he could lay off the booze and the "steak a day to get me to 170".

Why did MMAFighting even include that?
There were so many others they could have put in there. Just in it for the clicks like everyone else.

Volkanovski takes care of business in the Octagon -- at the highest levels with his Championship performances. Anyone not scheduled to fight him -- that is trolling or downplaying Volk at this point needs to stfu -- imho.

McMac takes care of business outside the Octagon.

You don't consider Volk's cardio, strength and grit as physical advantages?
Strength and cardio, sure. Grit is not a physical advantage. And there is no way Volk is stronger than Conor. He’s smaller, shorter, and has less reach. You guys are kidding yourselves if you think he would have a chance even against this post leg break Conor.

Conor just posts trying to stay relevant.
People are high on Volk right now, because he just had an impressive win.
Everybody is overrated for 3 weeks after a big win.

Conor is 2 inches taller and has 3 inches more reach.
He would win the striking matches with that and Volk can be hurt, as seen against Mendes.
We have seen that he doesn't gas as fast, when he has the advantage at striking.
Had a 3 round tank vs. Holloway and Khabib.
Volk also isn't as good a grappler as Mendes.

But rounds 4 and 5 belong to Volk. Conor gets finished if it goes to those rounds.

Errybody is 2 inches at least taller than Volk...

Guys on 21 fight win streaks or not over-rated. You are under-rating him.

Conor got dropped by Khabib striking, And by Poirer striking, If Volk doesn't break Conor's leg Holloway #1 style then he'll do just fine striking with Conor 2021/2022.

Volk outgrappled Ortega- in case you didn't notice he came out on top after every grapple... He'll certainly outwrestle Conor.

And the heart is a clear mismatch.

Strength and cardio, sure. Grit is not a physical advantage. And there is no way Volk is stronger than Conor. He’s smaller, shorter, and has less reach. You guys are kidding yourselves if you think he would have a chance even against this post leg break Conor.
Volk and McGregor both fought in the same weight classes, and if anything Volk being so compact while being the same weight would infer he is likely stronger.

I take it you're an expert on how strong McGregor is, having clung to his ballsack this long.

Connor and Woodley trying their hardest to be number 1 attention seeking whore

Back