Media Conor not impressed with Volkanovski

I still remember Conor crying for the ref to save him from an out of shape "mini-Mendez" as Dee was crying at ringside.

Would Volk make the mistake of over committing a right hand and eating a Conor left? That’s the question. If so, I can see Conor taking Volk out before grappling and cardio are an issue.
Volkanovski doesn't really make mistakes.

Volk starches McGregor. His striking and range control is every bit as good as McGregor's and his cardio is light years ahead

The only thing McGregor has is more power. It won't matter though, as Volk can take him down and make him quit with ground and pound.

And we all know that McGregor quits.

Volkanovski doesn't really make mistakes.

He doesn’t, but he is a pressure fighter. He leads the fight, that’s exactly what Conor wants, specifically, someone who is conventional and over commits a right hand, then he counters. Dustin Poirier knew this, and didn’t throw any single shots without slipping the incoming left, which opponents never did against Conor before.

Plus Volk willingly engaged Ortega on the ground which was insane, and almost got subbed. That said, overall, he’s a beast.

TBF Conor could knock him out round 1 at Featherweight, at LW and WW Conors power is just above average and it was his speed along with that which was causing problems before he got heavy footed, at Featherweight he hits like a mini Ngannou and is huge for the weight class.

Honestly speaking though, no way could Conor make that weight now.

whos impressed with conor for the last couple of years????? Besides @Unfinished nobody else even cares to take a note about the guy.worst fall in ufc history after bj penn

He doesn’t, but he is a pressure fighter. He leads the fight, that’s exactly what Conor wants, specifically, someone who is conventional and over commits a right hand, then he counters. Dustin Poirier knew this, and didn’t throw any single shots without slipping the incoming left, which opponents never did against Conor before.

Plus Volk willingly engaged Ortega on the ground which was insane, and almost got subbed. That said, overall, he’s a beast.

He's shown the ability to be equally good on the back food as when he pressures. I don't see why volk wouldn't just pick at Conor's lead leg for the first round or two and overwork conor's nervous system with feints until conor slows down or leaves an opening. Also, volk would have a huge takedown threat and if he got on top of Conor it wouldn't be pretty.

I hope this fight doesn't happen though because I think there's better fight's for volk's legacy. If he goes up to 155lbs, it should be fore the belt.

He's shown the ability to be equally good on the back food as when he pressures. I don't see why volk wouldn't just pick at Conor's lead leg for the first round or two and overwork conor's nervous system with feints until conor slows down or leaves an opening. Also, volk would have a huge takedown threat and if he got on top of Conor it wouldn't be pretty.

I hope this fight doesn't happen though because I think there's better fight's for volk's legacy. If he goes up to 155lbs, it should be fore the belt.

If Conor could make 155, I’d love to see him with Volk. Volk has all the tools, the only thing that can be an issue is that he’s an aggressive guy, and if tries to step to Conor while McGregor is fresh, Conor could land that pull-counter, wobble Volk, and TKO him. No, I don’t think Conor has KO power at 155 nor do I believe he would have anything for Volk if the Aussie is patient.

Im a straight up Conor Lover but ffs you dumb ass stfu. Volk is a savage and would rape Conor at that weight. (Not that Conor could even make that weight anymore.)

In saying that Conor Bless thx for shinning a light on Volk.

Can someone please get rid of @Unfinished?
Agreed. Needs a perma IP ban. Straight troll accounts. There’s a few like him. When 99% of your posts / threads are about a single fighter and it’s clear you’re just trolling or just dumb, you need the ban hammer permanently.

Hilarious the hard core Conor friends pretending he doesn’t get easily destroyed by Volk. The mental gymnastics is impressive

Who’s been impressed with Conor lately?

He should keep his mouth shut and try and get back to his old self

The eye test is enought to show Volk is on a tier of his own

Back