Media Conor not impressed with Volkanovski

Conor is shot now but if he stayed focused and stayed at FW, even if he had to lose 5 or so pounds of muscle, he would have probably been the FW GOAT.

Prime, hungry Conor smashes any FW in history, IMO.
I am not sure that Conor could continue cutting to 145 past his 20's. Conor used to drain himself to make weight, during full camp, and that is extremely taxing on the body / nervous system. That amount of cutting is a young man's game. Men naturally bulk up and slow down passed 30-ish.

Conor so insecure about his height. He's 5'9 himself

He hates the fact that Volkanovski got out of those subs, something he was never able to do

I take it you're an expert on how strong McGregor is, having clung to his ballsack this long.
Thinking he’s stronger than a guy he outweighs, and is bigger than, is clinging from his ballsack? He really has made you people lose your mind.

Conor is by far the biggest Superstar in the whole sport. His comeback fight is going to be one of the most anticipated fights in the history.
kiafu9t.jpg

Thinking he’s stronger than a guy he outweighs, and is bigger than, is clinging from his ballsack? He really has made you people lose your mind.
You just implied Volk has no physical advantage over Mcgregor. I mentioned cardio, among others, with which you didn't differ but somehow you act as if Volk has nothing on your guy

Conor gonna have to e physique of Deiveson Figueiredo on the scale to go back down to FW and Volk by murder

When will someone call out Conor for frauding that he is 5"9 when really he is 5"8 with a 5 inch penis and is 5"7 something at night?

Conor is at best 5"8 & 1/2 on fight night

He is jealous and hating. Volk is a great fighter also Conor isnt even tall so it is so sad how he tries to call slightly shorter men than him short or midgets

You just implied Volk has no physical advantage over Mcgregor. I mentioned cardio, among others, with which you didn't differ but somehow you act as if Volk has nothing on your guy
You’re right, I stand corrected. The only physical advantage that Conor doesn’t have over Volk is cardio. Better?

I am not sure that Conor could continue cutting to 145 past his 20's. Conor used to drain himself to make weight, during full camp, and that is extremely taxing on the body / nervous system. That amount of cutting is a young man's game. Men naturally bulk up and slow down passed 30-ish.
Yeah I don’t see Conor winning many fights since he lost a few steps, lost his aura and got figured out either.

The Conor that beat Eddie or Aldo would also smash Volk I bet tho

Conor is by far the biggest Superstar in the whole sport. His comeback fight is going to be one of the most anticipated fights in the history.

This is just a fact. I like watching limited Conor fight, he’s got a tricky pull counter and a poor tank, but if someone gets sloppy, he can rock you, even at 155.

I’m not even a “fan” of his.

When will someone call out Conor for frauding that he is 5"9 when really he is 5"8 with a 5 inch penis and is 5"7 something at night?

Conor is at best 5"8 & 1/2 on fight night

He is jealous and hating. Volk is a great fighter also Conor isnt even tall so it is so sad how he tries to call slightly shorter men than him short or midgets

<escalate99>

Conor still has power, so as long as it was on the feet, I'd give him a puncher's chance. With that being said, just no. He'd be on the ground eating hard shots in the first round.

Would Volk make the mistake of over committing a right hand and eating a Conor left? That’s the question. If so, I can see Conor taking Volk out before grappling and cardio are an issue.

Back