Conor McGregor receives 6-month driving ban in Ireland

I shoot my guns all over the neighborhood. I haven't shot anyone yet so it's a victimless crime. Why do the police think they can take my guns when nobody was even hurt?
whats that have to do when traveling at speeds above a signs recommendation??

501543.jpg
Khony Nurmagreguson?

It’s law set in place by elected officials. Often, these limits are based off of information gathered by engineers, statisticians, law enforcement and are even open to the voices of the citizens using these roads.

If a limit is set at 90, there must be data and reasoning indicating that those speeds are relatively safe. However, it isn’t and that is why you typically see speed limits on Hwys at 65-75 mph.

A lot more goes into it than just some people trying to hustle for money.
no man. they created them to save gas and to extort people to generate revenue for the state.

I can't wait until the future where the max speed of your car is 65....

whats that have to do when traveling at speeds above a signs recommendation??

Neither of them have caused injury YET. But there is a big potential for injury or death in both scenarios. And both are illegal.
You are trying to say as long as nobody gets hurt there is no reason for a punishment.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/28/conor-mcgregor-driving-ban-speeding-incident-ireland/

Conor McGregor will be living the chauffeur life for a while -- the UFC star's driver's licence has been suspended for 6 MONTHS in Ireland over a 2017 speeding incident.

McGregor arrived to court Wednesday morning -- in a SHARP looking suit -- in County Kildare, Ireland (population 8,412) to face the judge in a case where he was accused of doing 95 mph in a 60.

Aside from having his driving privileges revoked, McGregor was also hit with an $1,100 fine.

During the hearing, McGregor reportedly apologized to the court -- but the judge was upset and asked why Conor wasn't charged for a more serious crime, considering how dangerously the UFC star was driving.

After the hearing, McGregor told RTE in Ireland, "I gotta drive safer."

Funny, the punishment for speeding seems to be more harsh than Conor's punishment for throwing a steel dolly at a bus in Brooklyn earlier this year.

Remember, in the case Conor was sentenced to 5 days of community service, ordered to pay for the damages and complete an anger management course.

As for the driving bad, too bad for McGregor -- his fleet of cars is sick ... dude drives everything from Lamborghinis to Rolls Royces ... even giant Proper 12 semi-trucks.

I would have used "The Secret" to not get caught speeding in the first place or if I did get caught I would have used it to make the judge give me a lenient sentence.

Conman is doing it wrong.

Judge was upset?

Wtf? Judges shouldn't think emotionally.

You can be emotional and think reasonably, and emotion can and does inform reason.

The judge was upset because Conor was putting the lives of other humans at risk out of pure selfishness. That is a good reason to be upset and does not in itself prove any emulation based thinking.

Last edited:
12th motor related conviction. 50% over the speedlimots. 100 zone, he was doing 154. Kmh, that is .

$1000 fine? Smh

Love how the legal system favors the upper class.

In places like Finland fines are adjusted according to income.

Off topic: can Yanks please use metric system like everyone else ffs?
Source?

<{vega}>

Was reported about a day or two ago.

This cannot be the first thread on this?
So you're telling me that on top of TS having no source, this is old news?

Ban TS

12th motor related conviction. 50% over the speedlimots. 100 zone, he was doing 154. Kmh, that is .

$1000 fine? Smh

Love how the legal system favors the upper class.

In places like Finland fines are adjusted according to income.

Off topic: can Yanks please use metric system like everyone else ffs?
The male version of Rhonda. Fought smaller men, hyped by his Uncle Dana.

Back