Conor McGregor receives 6-month driving ban in Ireland

Doesn’t he have pull in Ireland?
I thought he was their hometown boy?

No. Irish tend to lose respect for celebrity life quick, especially judging on behaviour. The moment Conor started talking shit to aldo, the people turned. It was cringe news across ireland.

Speeding 95 on a 60 is a really serious deal to me. That’s a 2 ton steel object at near 100 mph. If that hit a bus, it’d likely kill everyone.

I know the intent is different but neglect is a very serious matter.

Too many people write speeding off as nothing but I live in a heavily traffic area where there are accidents every day and deaths are so common. Speeding is almost always a factor.

Ireland, is mostly (what Canadian's call) narrow back roads combined with BMW, BENZ, AUDI, AND MINI COOPERS.

I'm actually more surprised he was caught.

501543.jpg

Tonybib? GOAT. Not married though, no sir. Not with that mug. Looks like a piece of well-chewed caramel. Seriously aesthetically challenged. Looks like a fire broke out on his face and he put it out with a shovel. Or a screwdriver.

Tonybib Bless.

Speeding 95 on a 60 is a really serious deal to me. That’s a 2 ton steel object at near 100 mph. If that hit a bus, it’d likely kill everyone.

I know the intent is different but neglect is a very serious matter.

Too many people write speeding off as nothing but I live in a heavily traffic area where there are accidents every day and deaths are so common. Speeding is almost always a factor.
Most bad drivers speed. Not all people who speed are bad drivers. 60-70mph typically means people going 85+ around here on the highway.

i am a safe driver. i am always aware of the road, rarely have any conversations with passengers, leave 3-5 second space cushions, check my mirrors constantly, check blind spots twice and two lanes over for potential merging cars, no distracted driving cell phone use or otherwise... and i speed when the road conditions are safe for it. i slow down wheb passing other cars but generally go 20+ mph over the speed limit on highways unless its a construction zone. i dont speed on city streets.

speeding in and of itself isnt dangerous when the posted speed limit doesnt reflect the actual road rating like on our highway system in the us.

in 20 years of driving i have 5-10 speeding tickets and 0 at fault accidents, 1 accident where a lady rear ended me in traffic but i had enough cushion in frontof me so that she couldnt push my car into the next one.

speeding isnt the issue. bad driving is.

Its cool to be the bad boy when you are new and on fire. But at a certain age, its time to tone it down and be more classy and professional.

He's acting like a rapper. Another case of western tmz media corrupting another mind.

Most bad drivers speed. Not all people who speed are bad drivers. 60-70mph typically means people going 85+ around here on the highway.

i am a safe driver. i am always aware of the road, rarely have any conversations with passengers, leave 3-5 second space cushions, check my mirrors constantly, check blind spots twice and two lanes over for potential merging cars, no distracted driving cell phone use or otherwise... and i speed when the road conditions are safe for it. i slow down wheb passing other cars but generally go 20+ mph over the speed limit on highways unless its a construction zone. i dont speed on city streets.

speeding in and of itself isnt dangerous when the posted speed limit doesnt reflect the actual road rating like on our highway system in the us.

in 20 years of driving i have 5-10 speeding tickets and 0 at fault accidents, 1 accident where a lady rear ended me in traffic but i had enough cushion in frontof me so that she couldnt push my car into the next one.

speeding isnt the issue. bad driving is.

Whether it’s a bad driver or not, mistakes can happen.

When they do happen: The higher the speed, the higher the carnage. That’s what is being neglected and that’s what traffic laws are trying to prevent.

Who cares.. u guys have weird obsessions with Conor and Ronda

Some people missed the blessing in the skies thread...

95 in a 60 is jail time here. which is as it should be, don't trivialize this - that's every bit as bad as over-the-top DWI, it's totally reckless.

95 in a 60 is jail time here. which is as it should be, don't trivialize this - that's every bit as bad as over-the-top DWI, it's totally reckless.

It's only over 50% over the speed limit. If he hit another car at 95 I am sure everything will be ok.

I don't understand what the haters problem is.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/28/conor-mcgregor-driving-ban-speeding-incident-ireland/

Conor McGregor will be living the chauffeur life for a while -- the UFC star's driver's licence has been suspended for 6 MONTHS in Ireland over a 2017 speeding incident.

McGregor arrived to court Wednesday morning -- in a SHARP looking suit -- in County Kildare, Ireland (population 8,412) to face the judge in a case where he was accused of doing 95 mph in a 60.

Aside from having his driving privileges revoked, McGregor was also hit with an $1,100 fine.

During the hearing, McGregor reportedly apologized to the court -- but the judge was upset and asked why Conor wasn't charged for a more serious crime, considering how dangerously the UFC star was driving.

After the hearing, McGregor told RTE in Ireland, "I gotta drive safer."

Funny, the punishment for speeding seems to be more harsh than Conor's punishment for throwing a steel dolly at a bus in Brooklyn earlier this year.

Remember, in the case Conor was sentenced to 5 days of community service, ordered to pay for the damages and complete an anger management course.

As for the driving bad, too bad for McGregor -- his fleet of cars is sick ... dude drives everything from Lamborghinis to Rolls Royces ... even giant Proper 12 semi-trucks.

RETARDED VICTIMLESS CITATION. NO ONE WAS HURT SO HOW CAN YOU STEAL SOMEONES FREEDOM TO TRAVEL?

Back