Conor McGregor receives 6-month driving ban in Ireland

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/28/conor-mcgregor-driving-ban-speeding-incident-ireland/

Conor McGregor will be living the chauffeur life for a while -- the UFC star's driver's licence has been suspended for 6 MONTHS in Ireland over a 2017 speeding incident.

McGregor arrived to court Wednesday morning -- in a SHARP looking suit -- in County Kildare, Ireland (population 8,412) to face the judge in a case where he was accused of doing 95 mph in a 60.

Aside from having his driving privileges revoked, McGregor was also hit with an $1,100 fine.

During the hearing, McGregor reportedly apologized to the court -- but the judge was upset and asked why Conor wasn't charged for a more serious crime, considering how dangerously the UFC star was driving.

After the hearing, McGregor told RTE in Ireland, "I gotta drive safer."

Funny, the punishment for speeding seems to be more harsh than Conor's punishment for throwing a steel dolly at a bus in Brooklyn earlier this year.

Remember, in the case Conor was sentenced to 5 days of community service, ordered to pay for the damages and complete an anger management course.

As for the driving bad, too bad for McGregor -- his fleet of cars is sick ... dude drives everything from Lamborghinis to Rolls Royces ... even giant Proper 12 semi-trucks.

Speeding ticket. Nothing to see here folks.

TMZ sub forum.

Make it happen mods!

<Prem974>

Funny, the punishment for speeding seems to be more harsh than Conor's punishment for throwing a steel dolly at a bus in Brooklyn earlier this year.

Sadly in America, a lot of time rich/famous people get away with things with little to no repercussions

I mean Jones Did a hit and run with Cocain in his car then ran from police and hid for two days. Any of us normos would have done some hard time for that shit. This is actually a relatively minor example too, I just used it because he’s a UFC fighter as well

ww1.gif

maybe blessing in the skies maybe conor was gonna get into a fatal accident if not for this ban

the double champ drives wherever the fook he wants.

the Irish court system will do fookin nuttin

non news imo who the fuck hasn't gotten a speeding ticket at this point?

Doesn’t he have pull in Ireland?

I thought he was their hometown boy?

Speeding 95 on a 60 is a really serious deal to me. That’s a 2 ton steel object at near 100 mph. If that hit a bus, it’d likely kill everyone.

I know the intent is different but neglect is a very serious matter.

Too many people write speeding off as nothing but I live in a heavily traffic area where there are accidents every day and deaths are so common. Speeding is almost always a factor.

Back