Conor McGregor receives 6-month driving ban in Ireland

Lmao fuck sake finland are scammers.

That's all I learnt from this thread.

Also, in his defense, he was probably drink and high while reaching the upper speedlimots.

{<huh}

How is being drunk and high a defense for speeding?

The haters on Sherdog are more obsessed than any fan base I've ever seen. Constantly on the look out for any little thing about Conor they can post about.

Surely you jest.

Haters post dumb outdated news on Conor. Nuthuggers start a new thread everytime Conor cuts his hair or flexes in a new IG post.

If the Conor stans are going to make a thread about every shitty Instagram post that he makes, this stuff is fair game.

Dude needs to have his on sub-forum again.

His fans dont though. I know Conor news from hater threads.

For every legit fan thread Theres like 7 hater threads. Even that 1 fan thread is infultrated with haters immediately.

Why should they be? If we commit the same crime, why should I be penalized more because I’m doing better than you?

Because fines are meant to stop you from doing the crime.

But in America you can literally pay bail for rape and money is worth more than human life so whatever I guess.

Surely you jest.

Haters post dumb outdated news on Conor. Nuthuggers start a new thread everytime Conor cuts his hair or flexes in a new IG post.

Not at all, any thread about Conor inevitably gets filled with Nate/Floyd/Khabib gifs, random hate, and anything else you can basically imagine from haters. They go to any length to downplay his skills as a fighter, even going as far as dismissing every fighter he's ever beat. The vast majority of threads about Conor are started by hateful people as well. I've been lurked and been on this forum for a long time and no fan base or hater base has ever come close to the level of obsessed that Conor haters are.

Like how Sherdog entirely ignored this infraction. He owns some serious cars.

Or is it serious lack of interest in Conor? Hmm.

Why should they be? If we commit the same crime, why should I be penalized more because I’m doing better than you?

^ This!
You shouldn't!
A 3000$/month earner shouldnt be penalized more (1000$ fine, 33% of his income and a substantial loss of his purchasing power) than a 100'000$ earner (1% of his income, almost no loss of purchasing power).
Everyone should be punished the same. I wholeheartedly embrace your moral principle!

UTSKqCf.gif
CA522014-9F71-4BD3-A74E-D3CD118626CE.gif

Nah....maybe just a little bit....nahCA522014-9F71-4BD3-A74E-D3CD118626CE.gif

I can’t help myself...

{<Mcgoat}
The champ champ does anything he fooking wants!!!84FBD845-7FBE-4935-BE2C-30E0B368D0F4.gif

7875F298-1897-4E85-891D-3C0147D754A2.gif
Ups nope he wont...
3C4DF7AD-8CF1-499C-B508-6635098C136F.jpeg

Edit.12 times??
Here in Japan he wouldn’t be allowed to ride a bicycle anymore.

Attachments

• 829B8D4F-12CF-41A5-9742-5F7E18944DBD.gif
    829B8D4F-12CF-41A5-9742-5F7E18944DBD.gif
    111.7 KB · Views: 2
Should be based on income

Conor's fine should be 5 million dollars for such a serious driving offenses + 500 hours of community service

12th motor related conviction. 50% over the speedlimots. 100 zone, he was doing 154. Kmh, that is .

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...g-for-six-months-fined-over-1000-for-speeding

$1000 fine? Smh

Love how the legal system favors the upper class.

In places like Finland fines are adjusted according to income.

Off topic: can Yanks please use metric system like everyone else ffs?
no it's just that the legal system is fucked up all over europe, this is nothing compared to some other things

Speeding is a BS crime merely for the state to literaly steal money from it's citizens. Speeding should only be a crime if the state can prove damages, like if someone speeds and gets into an accident. As it is speeding is just a pretext to hold up citizens on the side of the road and extort money.

Back