Conor McGregor receives 6-month driving ban in Ireland

giphy.gif

$1000 is nothing to Conor he made 100 million against Floyd. He could take that, wipe his ass with it, then proceed to snort a huge line of coke and drive even faster while screaming out the window

It's been on the front page of Sherdog for 18 hours.
F@cking casuals.
<LordRoose>

His driver's license has been suspended for 6 months.

I'm a fucking casual for telling them the news is day or so old?

This is really ridiculous on Conor's part if true.

Speeding tickets should be calculated by percentage of income. Otherwise, they're just fun coupons for the rich....

Listen to this commie...

Why would he pay more for same infraction?!?

Speeding tickets should be calculated by percentage of income. Otherwise, they're just fun coupons for the rich....

Why should they be? If we commit the same crime, why should I be penalized more because I’m doing better than you?

Why should they be? If we commit the same crime, why should I be penalized more because I’m doing better than you?

If you make beyond a certain amount, a small fine is no longer a deterrent. Hence the larger fine for the larger income. This isn't rocket science.

12th motor related conviction. 50% over the speedlimots. 100 zone, he was doing 154. Kmh, that is .

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...g-for-six-months-fined-over-1000-for-speeding

$1000 fine? Smh

Love how the legal system favors the upper class.

In places like Finland fines are adjusted according to income.

Off topic: can Yanks please use metric system like everyone else ffs?
Speedlimots sounds like something from Star Wars.

Also, in his defense, he was probably drink and high while reaching the upper speedlimots.

The State withdrew all three charges pertaining to the driving license after McGregor pleaded guilty to driving at 154 km/h in a 100 km/h zone.

According to the RTE report, McGregor said, “I gotta drive safer” after pleading guilty. The Irish Independent reports that the judge noted that the Irishman had 12 previous motoring convictions.

Here in Ontario, driving 50+ kph over the posted limit is stunt driving, which is basically as bad as a DUI.

Also, what constitutes a "motoring conviction" under Irish law?

If it's anything above a parking ticket, how the fuck does this asshole still have a license?

Proper 12..divided by 2.... = Give us you license ..

Fooook

Conors traffic ticket.

Fuck outta here.

Im a huge fan and even I dont give a fuck.

I think Sherdog has TMZ level Conor haters.

Conors traffic ticket.

Fuck outta here.

The haters on Sherdog are more obsessed than any fan base I've ever seen. Constantly on the look out for any little thing about Conor they can post about.

Conors traffic ticket.

Fuck outta here.

If the Conor stans are going to make a thread about every shitty Instagram post that he makes, this stuff is fair game.

Dude needs to have his own sub-forum again.

Last edited:
If you make beyond a certain amount, a small fine is no longer a deterrent. Hence the larger fine for the larger income. This isn't rocket science.

Well, speeding fines' purpose is indeed deterrence but if it were effective, traffic courts in every jurisdiction wouldn't be packed all the time. Just because you don't get the desired result doesn't mean you go around penalizing people for making more money. Of course, you don't think of it that way and I suspect I know your line of thinking.

Nonetheless, what you suggest would violate Equal Protections Clause and would never be implemented.

suspension? what do you mean. His driver's license or fight license?

How is this relevant to UFC

Back