Conor McGregor is the Biggest UK Boss Since Lee Murray

Dont Frye

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Jimi Manuwa beats Lee Murray in a road fight, but now...nobody can deny Conor's Alpha Male street status.

McGregor is a motherfucking don there's no denying that. The guy's a self made multi millionaire and has paved his own path.

Terribly overrated as a fighter though. He lost to Nate Diaz and other than the 13 second KO of Aldo he has no great wins.

Lee Murray stole more money in one night than Conor made against Mayweather. Murray was a notorious criminal, hardman, steet fighter, he knocked out Tito Ortiz in a fight outside a nightclub.

But Conor, slapped an official and pushed a ref. So I can totally see where you are coming from.

Can't compare McTap to Murray, badass knocked out Pele!

Lee Murray stole more money in one night than Conor made against Mayweather. Murray was a notorious criminal, hardman, steet fighter, he knocked out Tito Ortiz in a fight outside a nightclub.

But Conor, slapped an official and pushed a ref. So I can totally see where you are coming from.
Hespect

McGregor is a motherfucking don there's no denying that. The guy's a self made multi millionaire and has paved his own path.

Terribly overrated as a fighter though. He lost to Nate Diaz and other than the 13 second KO of Aldo he has no great wins.
No great wins?
Chad Mendes?
Poirier?
Eddie?

No great wins?
Chad Mendes?
Poirier?
Eddie?

Porier and Eddie epitomize mediocrity in MMA.

Eddie has only 1 real win in the UFC and that's a malnourished, dehydrated RDA (Who passed out for 3 minutes before making the walk to the cage.) Other than that he has 2 weak ass split decisions which could've gone either way. He should've never got a title shot off those weak ass, arguable loss performances.

Mendes was on 2 weeks notice. But I guess that one is a pretty good win since McGregor also had an injury going into it.

Murray is the only guy that's gameplan was to stand and trade with Anderson. Not very smart but major badass.

All Conor did last night was show that he has criminal like lack of impulse control. Not to mention the clear narcissistic behavior exhibited by steeling the spotlight from his gym mate.

Conor has an undeniably brilliant resume
W Aldo
W Mendes
W Alvarez
W Diaz 2
W Poirier
W Holloway
L Diaz 1

Nah McGregor is the toughest Chinese guy since Bruce Lee.

Well Lee Murray is a legitimate criminal, that was TS' whole point in comparing them.
I said "criminal like" not criminal. I'm still waiting for the Lee Murray movie to be made.

I know I’ll get trashed for this but I wouldn’t count Goddard out in a fight with Conor. Hes had 15 pro fights, is a black belt under Braulio Estima, and would be the bigger man. I’d definitely put my money on him in a grappling match.

I think Jimi Manuwa beats Lee Murray in a road fight, but now...nobody can deny Conor's Alpha Male street status.
Streets? What streets? He pushed and slapped a couple officials he knew wouldn’t retaliate. Lee Murray would destroy him in the cage or streets assuming both in their prime of course.

Back