Conor McGregor is Into Numerology

He's into numerology

He probably follows Anton Lavey's religion
LaVey wasn't into numerology and shit like that. LaVey's religion, to paraphrase LaVey, is Ayn Rand with rituals. It's materialistic, like the Hindu Charvaka.

There is no other world other than this;
There is no heaven and no hell;
The realm of Shiva and like regions,
are fabricated by stupid imposters.

— Sarvasiddhanta Samgraha, Verse 8

First of all i'd like to thank god because without him this comment would not be possible.

Literally months ago on national television and also privately and financially.
People make mistakes. Get over it.

The apology on TV was NOT to the old man, but to his fans, if I remember correctly. He did exactly the same when he smashed that asshole's cellphone. If there was an apology in private, I don't know.

I thought this was gonna be about how he kept talking about saying prayers for people in the interview, and he even makes prayer hands after some grappling in the promo videos. Pretty certain he was athiest before, maybe just his latest insincere smokescreen for when he gets convicted

argument ad hominem followed by popular theory fallacy

only imbeciles would believe in mystical superstitious bullshit
but then again apparently more than 3/4 of the world believes some variation of the idea that a giant invisible homophobic wizard lives in the sky, shoots lightning our his ass and controls the universe

strong join date to thread subject correlation.

Pretty certain he was athiest before, maybe just his latest insincere smokescreen for when he gets convicted

You must not have met many atheists or if you have you must not have taken much note of them.
Atheists do not baptise their children in a catholic church.

Dont know. But dude legit thought he was a genius and bragged about being one of the smartest men alive.
He had an epic thread about being able to predict fights and being right in +95% of the time (IIRC) only to have poster link to all his failed predictions that he had not edited.
I think in one of his numerology he also counted wrong which made it even worse.

He was amusing. In a sad way
Yeah, if you're going to be a genius numerologist, it probably helps if you can count. <45>

Eddie Bravo is putting his life saving into Conor by TKO round 1

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

@Kowboy

@Ruprecht
@Jackonfire
Not sure who edited the title, this has nothing to do with religion.

It's quite misleading now, evidenced by most of the replies post edit, would be cool if someone could change it back

Conor detected

2vz2gaD.gif

Never underestimate the power of s̶h̶e̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶d̶i̶o̶c̶y̶ mystic training.
AcceptableAnotherAstarte.gif

CelebratedImpracticalHatchetfish-small.gif
Ido-hand.gif

Irish have some Norse connections I think, I'd imagine hes been exposed to something in his position

All of Europe shares the same Indo-European/Proto European religious roots (pre-Christian).
I've studied the myths and whether it's Nordic to Latin Europe, there is huge overlap.
All Christianity is in Europe, in terms of tradition, is a thin layer of translucent paint over a vast pre-Christian mythology/beliefs. Though protestant Christianity tries hard to "judaise" Christianity and remove the European pagan influence (hence why the largely protestant Americans dislike European Christians).

Back