How many ppl are rooting for a Conor “comeback”?

I'd love to see something like 2015 Conor again but that version of him got poisoned by money, fame, and drugs and effectively died. People change and it will not always be into something better. Some of us are bound to the inevitable nasty decline life present us, Conor just happened to accelerate his.

Nowadays, we just have drunk Twitter cokehead Conor.

Just watched a short Conor documentary on YT. Kind of got me nostalgic about Conor’s prime. Made me wonder if anyone’s rooting for him to come back and get a few wins. I know he’s very divisive but he’s definitely exciting.
Edit: comeback is in quotes because I didn’t necessarily mean a comeback to his prime. But just a win or 2.
Those days are long gone.. I’d be surprised if he fought again. Supposedly he wants to retire but owes the UFC 2 fights

You can't have a "comeback" every time you fight. Move tf on

Pretty over him dominating MMA media <mma3><mma3><mma3>

Imagine if you weren't rooting for a (in some regards) GOAT of a sport to make a comeback (when not necessarily too much out of his prime).

That would make you a fucking weirdo.
Being a Conor fan make you a weirdo ;)

how to identify a mctwitter nuthugger with this one simple trick

I'm rooting for a Conor comeback cause I miss him like a hawg miss slop. Like a baby miss mammy titty, like I misses a rock in my shoe!

I hope he comes back, KOs Islam then KOs Khabib. It’s what he deserves for what he has done for the sport

I was a fan before, but now he can't beat any top guys so, no I'm not excited to see him fight.

Absolutely not. McGregor cards are the only ones with an ppv extra fee here. He makes me skip complete cards live.

Personally I just don't think it's possible. I don't think he's been motivated since the Floyd fight.

I like Chandler and am rooting for him.

If Conor is able to win,good for him. May the best man win.

Not especially. I would if he was active, but we really don't need a part time fighter taking up a spot high up in the rankings, especially one that could probably get a title fight just by asking for one. He isn't going to fight regularly ever again, so it's probably best for everyone if he just stays out of the rankings.

Reactions: HHJ
lol, a Conor tax? that's hilarious lol. Where are u?
Finland. All UFC cards, including US PPVs are part of my regular streaming sports package - but they apparently have the right to also do PPVs (dunno if it's all on them after paying UFC a flat rate fee for the contract or if UFC gets a cut from those) and so far that has only ever happened with Conor headlined cards. Which the toolbags dare to even call "gala nights" in their ads :D

Conor tax!
<36>

This is a good thread to find out who i need to put on ignore that says yes.

The UFC is better off with him in it, so I do hope he comes back for a few more fights...I just hope that he keeps his stoppage loss streak going rather than gets any wins lol

He’s used to the point where his athletic capabilities will be that of dry elastics.

Back