• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

How many ppl are rooting for a Conor “comeback”?

I think id always want to watch Connor fight.

As much as i ignore/despise his lil weirdo rich antics laughing at his own thoughts as a demented crackhead, his fights were always fun, and he made WAVES during his prime.

That being sad, i always thought after khabib rectal exam, he wouldnt return/be the same.

Hes DONE and has been for YEARS.

I guess id watch his corpse comeback unless is against a spineless sellout washed up cowboy cerrone kimd of fight.

Actually, id watch that too, frantically rooting against him, though.

It would make a lot more sense when you realize ufc was never better off, competition first or merit based. It was always U Fight Cheap.

Conor brought money and opportunities for other fighters. He didn’t ruin the culture it was already ruined since the advertising and revenues were clawed back by ufc
Such an american way of seeing thing. UFC makes more money = the sport makes more money = trickles down and all fighters are happier.

All the while watering down the sport, bringing a bunch of casual stupid people, even bigger shareholders, etc. This is what happens when a niche product becomes mainstrean. You must not have been watching MMA prior.

GoOd FoR tHe sPOrT.

LOL

Such an american way of seeing thing. UFC makes more money = the sport makes more money = trickles down and all fighters are happier.

All the while watering down the sport, bringing a bunch of casual stupid people, even bigger shareholders, etc. This is what happens when a niche product becomes mainstrean. You must not have been watching MMA prior.

GoOd FoR tHe sPOrT.

LOL

May or May not happen, but generating MORE money is always better than generating less, where it trickles down is all relative.

Sometimes you have fair Leadership and sometimes there is a damn Dictator controlling the economy in a Company/Country etc

Depending on Leadership, with more Money the more Options there are, even if it brings in more Mainstream fans.

May or May not happen, but generating MORE money is always better than generating less, where it trickles down is all relative.

Sometimes you have fair Leadership and sometimes there is a damn Dictator controlling the economy in a Company/Country etc

Depending on Leadership, with more Money the more Options there are, even if it brings in more Mainstream fans.
FRom the perspective of a hardcore fan, this is never true.

Conor’s a fucking can, he has a big name that’s all. Shed some light on the prelims and let him headline there. He probably couldn’t even beat anyone in the prelims I might add.

He fights very rarely, though. Only Khabib, Cerrone, and Dustin X2..

Since UFC 205.

Doesn’t the 300 Hubba Bubba make that clear. He’s had four fights between those 2 events. Actually he was at 202 rematching Nate instead of defending his FW title.

Who are these fighters getting a chance to shine?
-Yes, all facts.

-Every fighter on the card.

His fights are always events, I'm ok with him coming back, fighting a Diaz brother and then fucking off to a Paul brother boxing match or something

Would I like to see "Old Conor" once again?
Sure, yeah, don't think there are many who wouldn't want to.

Is there a chance I see "Old Conor"?
No. No way in hell.
He's been filming movies, having fun in life, etc etc.

"Old Conor" was hungry, trained like a madman, and was mentally as strong as anyone.
Today's Conor can clean "Old Conor"'s boots, if that.

His events are electric and he has an incredibly entertaining style. I would love for him to make a come back but idk if I could cheer for him against peeps like Poirier, Max, etc... But I would love to see him beat Islam (tho that won't happen)

He's a fun fighter but I think his best is well and truly behind him

I want for McGregor to come back so some deserving LW fighters can get a big payday and beat the snot out of him. Then McGregor will reach into his book of excuses and pull out gems like "I was inefficient with my energy", "he was three times bigger than me", "I wasn't expecting calf kicks", etc.

If he could only make 145 again....

His fast left worked there, not so much at 155, and now at 170 and bloated as he looks I doubt it will be effective at all.

Hell yeah. I'm tired of these fights based on meritocracy that aren't fixed.

Bring back a past-it Conor and give him some Herb and steroid treatment and let's see just how corrupt/WWE this TKO company can get! GOOD FOR THE SPORT DERP!

He's 35 and relied on his reflexes in his prime. It would be good for the sport and my personal entertainment but it's not happening. The sport has passed him by. Dude doesn't even want to bother seriously training. That's the real reason he wants it at 170 or higher.

Back