Conor McGregor is Into Numerology

Those people you are referring to are not true atheists.
If you get a spare moment in between talking to your "atheist" friends then you can have a check of Dee's instagram for the Mcgregor's latest Christening video of their daughter. It is all all there in living colour. As I said, the Mcgregors are Ala carte Catholics, like most of Ireland.

I'm European. All of Catholic Europe is pretty much what we call "cultural Christian".
In terms of beliefs it's mostly hollow as hell, but since we have been Christians for 2000 years, its as much religion as it is culture to us. Do I believe a dead man on a stick is my God? No. Do I still respect 1000+ year old Cathedral/church in my land, that my countrymen have built? Hell yeah.

1. In his sitdown interview with Ariel he said he would pray for those who wished him harm.
2. In embedded episode 1, he said "god bless" and—most interestingly—he put his hands into a praying motion after training.

I made a video about it with the above clips.
Watch until at least 2:30 because it gets good (imo)

I noticed it a lot after the khabib fight. Almost as if he was seeing himself as a Christian opposition to the Muslim Khabib or something like that

It's simple.

After Nate wooped his ass, he looked closely at what made Nate great (that we he was not doing himself) and incorporated that into this life. Soon came the bike riding and "Fast" program that focused on cardio.

We're seeing the same thing post-Khabib ass wooping. Khabib's strength is obviously in his religion and clean lifestyle. Conor realized his drug-fueled, godless, party lifestyle wasn't working and has decided to incorporate some of the lifestyle and mentality that has made Khabib great. You'll notice he grew out his beard again so he obviously has accepted Allah as his one and only savior and we'll likely see a victory over Donald by a crushing wrestling-heavy attack.

I'm European. All of Catholic Europe is pretty much what we call "cultural Christian".
In terms of beliefs it's mostly hollow as hell, but since we have been Christians for 2000 years, its as much religion as it is culture to us. Do I believe a dead man on a stick is my God? No. Do I still respect 1000+ year old Cathedral/church in my land, that my countrymen have built? Hell yeah.
Doesn't seem you know much about norse mythology or other spiritual disciplines practiced in Europe since ancient times that are outside of religion

Which is what I was referring to initially

getting a title shot of a 12th ranked fighter, 12-11+1 = #1 bullshit

numerology is fascinating

<TheWire1>

Also he is 1-1 at LW in the UFC. 1+1=2

The numbers used there are 1 & 2 which make 12

Or 2 cases of 1 and 1 case of 2, which both still make 12

Even after he wins, he is 2-1 which are the same two numbers that make 12

<TheWire1>

{<Mcgoat}

Irish have some Norse connections I think, I'd imagine hes been exposed to something in his position

Exposed to what ? The Viking landings occurred from the 9th to the 11th century.

As a professor of phrenology I'd need to have a good feel of Colin's skull to get a proper (12) read on the situation

I would love that to become his new moniker... Conor "Numberwang" McGregor.

It would be even funnier if he went on a unprecedented winning streak and "...and that is Numberwang!" became Rogan's new catchphrase every time he knocked someone out.

The list of powerful and famous people who believe in scientology is immense.
Comparatively no

Scientology is a modern cult

Esoteric practices and numerology in various forms have been around for thousands of years

Comparatively no

Scientology is a modern cult

Esoteric practices and numerology in various forms have been around for thousands of years
Those yuyu shamans and flat earth believers really translate to modern times.. *caught* sarcasm.

Esoteric beliefs come and go, like religions. Plenty of people follow those for their own reasons, but taken on its own today, it's clear it's just a bunch of bullshit, like horoscopes.

Those yuyu shamans and flat earth believers really translate to modern times.. *caught* sarcasm.

Esoteric beliefs come and go, like religions. Plenty of people follow those for their own reasons, but taken on its own today, it's clear it's just a bunch of bullshit, like horoscopes.
theres a time I may have said the same thing

But most people would be shocked how little we actually know about this world

Back