Conor McGregor is Into Numerology

All of Europe shares the same Indo-European/Proto European religious roots (pre-Christian).
I've studied the myths and whether it's Nordic to Latin Europe, there is huge overlap.
All Christianity is in Europe, in terms of tradition, is a thin layer of translucent paint over a vast pre-Christian mythology/beliefs. Though protestant Christianity tries hard to "judaise" Christianity and remove the European pagan influence (hence why the largely protestant Americans dislike European Christians).
I speakin bout some viking shit brah

7354e26db30973f313418d86bf29d3b876443e04_hq.gif

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

All credit to Conor Mcgregor, he has become very religious. Even I take my hat off to him. It may be that he is just doing this because he is going through a lot of adversity in his lifte at this difficult juncture in his life. I think anyone facing severe trials and tribulations can change a leaf. It may well be just a phase in Conors life, but he has definitely been heard calling out to a higher entity. See below to see proof of this new religous and holier Conor Mcgregor.
ezgif.com-add-text (1).gif

Last edited:
Monk Conor is his new gimmick. The look on his face when he starts working Ariel with it is hilarious. " This dumb big nose motherfucker is going to fall for this shit"

He's the most recognized mma fighter on the planet.
No shit.

He's probably an mk-ultra asset as well.
You dont reach high places in this society unless you're down with the program.

Atheists do not baptise their children in a catholic church.

You must not have met many people

I know plenty of atheists who get their children baptised, for a variety of reasons

Edit to add conor McGregor quote

"I believe in believing. My coach John Kavanagh is a big atheist, and he is always trying to persuade people to his way of thinking, and I think, 'What a waste of energy.' If people want to believe in this god or that god, that's fine by me; believe away. But I think we can be our own gods. I believe in myself."

Sounds like a good catholic lad

Last edited:
I know plenty of atheists who get their children baptised, for a variety of reasons

d

Those people you are referring to are not true atheists.

If you get a spare moment in between talking to your "atheist" friends then you can have a check of Dee's instagram for the Mcgregor's latest Christening video of their daughter. It is all all there in living colour. As I said, the Mcgregors are Ala carte Catholics, like most of Ireland.

Since the Khabib loss:

- Conor numerology
- Quit alcohol during camp
- Sleeping and waking at the same time every day
- Brought in his old boxing coach
- Trying to appear humble
- Thanking God and making prayers for his 'enemies'

Khabib blessed his bum chav soul and got him rethinking his whole life.

Only the imbeciles will mock.

The list of powerful and famous people who use numerology is immense.

It works. Just not in a mystic prediction of the future way. It gives people who actually believe in it the confidence they sometimes need to succeed. So the effect is actually psychological.

Confidence and desire are emotions that enable us to do much better in anything we go for.

Hahahaha numerology

Is it because he’s a Sagittarius ? Was Neptune not retrograding Pluto hard enough when he fought Khabib ? What does his crystals say about all of this ? His mood board must be a total mess

Xenu loves knockouts

Back