Conor McGregor exposes the newest fake charges

At this stage Conor could be a necrophiliac and there would still be threads on Sherdog defending him.

Also I'd put good money on that being fake, one thing about Conor, he is pretty articulate and that grammar is appalling in that screenshot.

He loves an exclamation mark when he writes, and also appears to have become a follower of God almighty in recent times too, so probably legit.

I just saw this.

Not sure if legit

Not sure if posted before

but if true glad you are feeling better m8

Don’t care what you bitter haters think either, just posting this up for the fans

Some shit-tier Sherdog poster addressing COnor McGregor in the second person and using "m8".

<bball1>

What about the vids of him coked to the nostrills and acting the fool. Or cheap shotting old men and throwing dollys. This fool needs to stop hanging out with yes men and a partner who enables him to do this crap.

He's going to end up in a ditch one way or another if he keeps going this way.

That could be a big part of it.
He needs people around him that keep him in check.
Not very likely though.

I'm not wishing negative shit on anybody.
But if he doesn't pull his head out of his ass, he'll eventually dig himself a hole he can't crawl out of.

He should start a gym. Focus on developing other people. Do something positive.
He needs to get his shit together.

What a train wreck.

<Kpop01>

Fuck that old man for getting punched in the face!
Fuck that bus for getting its window smashed by a dolly!
They will not get away with it!!
(am I doing it right?)

Fuck that old man for getting punched in the face!
Fuck that bus for getting its window smashed by a dolly!
They will not get away with it!!
(am I doing it right?)
Yes

we are bros

practically related

DEAL WITH IT

Interesting. Are from the Irish side of his family? Or from the English side, you know the side he never mentions because a lot of his fans are murrcan plastic Irish?

I read something similar on the side of a Ski yoghurt.

BTW how'd you get your dubs bro?
I told someone I was going to go back in time to the moment after they were conceived and convince their mother to terminate the pregnancy.
My original delivery was a bit more vulgar.
They were not amused.

Conor’s gotten to.

LEAVE CONOR ALONE!!

I heard that TS’s parents took his shoe laces, and will only let him use plastic utensils.

Interesting. Are from the Irish side of his family? Or from the English side, you know the side he never mentions because a lot of his fans are murrcan plastic Irish?

we’re eskimo brothers

because we both know your mam

Back