Conor McGregor exposes the newest fake charges

Sorry, but he sounds like someone that’s very unstable.

Wild physical outbursts, then proclaims his inner strength on Instagram?

we’re eskimo brothers

because we both know your mam

Be sure that if you were in my vicinity and if I were Michael Chiesa I would charge you head first to let you clock me with a straight.

But since neither of this holds true I am just going to go for lunch.

At this stage Conor could be a necrophiliac and there would still be threads on Sherdog defending him.

Necrophilia?

tenor.gif

Also I'd put good money on that being fake, one thing about Conor, he is pretty articulate and that grammar is appalling in that screenshot.
being articulate in writing and speech are totally different skills.

Haters gonna hate. LOL at that Seamstress guy saying Conor is ruining himself hahahahahaha

What a bunch of sorry fucks!!

I kinda like Conor and he is a phenomenal fighter but you don’t get in this kind of trouble and this often because the world is against you lol. You must be doing some wild shit which attracts certain kind of energy as well. He reminds me a lot of Jones, another poor angel victim of society.

Last edited:
God Bless Conor !
#conorbless

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

I told someone I was going to go back in time to the moment after they were conceived and convince their mother to terminate the pregnancy.
My original delivery was a bit more vulgar.
They were not amused.

Via a kick to the balls? We've all been there brother.

To bad all his fights are out of the octagon now. It shows that A LOT of money can do a person more harm than good. It's ruined McGregor as a fighter and as a person.

To bad all his fights are out of the octagon now. It shows that A LOT of money can do a person more harm than good. It's ruined McGregor as a fighter and as a person.
The brain is more to blame than the money imo.

khabibseizure_env.jpg

giphy.gif

Conor has CTE and PTSD from the Khabib humiliation. He needs medical help before he harms himself or continues to harass innocent people

I hope those close to him give him an intervention before it’s too late. Get better soon Conor!

I don’t know how you still have an account dude. So many great posters banned for no reason and yet you literally spend all day bashing fighters and here you are.

Conor bless, single handily changed the game and all these sherdog bums forget. The only reason Khabib and other dudes are being paid what they are is because of Conor.

#conorbless

post the choking out pic all you want... still straight faxxx
Spoken like a true corporate sodomite.

I don’t know how you still have an account dude. So many great posters banned for no reason and yet you literally spend all day bashing fighters and here you are.
For real who sits on their computer at 9am Finding and inserting gifs and pics just to say something stupid? I don’t understand the guy that posted that stupid shit.

For real who sits on their computer at 9am Finding and inserting gifs and pics just to say something stupid? I don’t understand the guy that posted that stupid shit.

It’s the website administrator’s son so he gets a pass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back