Conor McGregor exposes the newest fake charges

lol Khabib and his pillow hands didn't do shit. It was Floyd who gave Conor the cte and Khabib got the left overs. Makes his win look even less impressive since Conor had cte from Floyd and was drunk during fight week. And still won the 3rd round. Conor Bless

c7f348de8db99157d00804e7110a0957.jpg
He was drunk because he was nervous around Khabib since Khabib didn’t fall for his trash talk! He knew he was fighting the real goat a fighter’s fighter, a man who wrestled bears at a young age! Conor knew he was getting in the octagon with a very special individual one of a kind! So he brought his drinks with him so he can overcome his anxiety with the presence of a true champion who doesn’t need to talk much and brings it in the ring! I truly like Conor and how he did well for himself and defeated many smaller guys, but he knew Khabib was in a class by himself

Conor bless, single handily changed the game and all these sherdog bums forget. The only reason Khabib and other dudes are being paid what they are is because of Conor.

#conorbless

post the choking out pic all you want... still straight faxxx

that why conor is always the most popular fighter not the mma fighter goat

conor came along at the right time with sociel media blowing up and winning.

he took chael stick and took it up a level cause conor won unlike chael.

He exposed nothing.

Kinda like his apology to that old guy that he slugged - not an apology just a big me, me, me fest.

Scumbag gonna scumbag.

Even if the allegations are false like Mcg said, this is another incident where he just wants his ego to be loose. The guy does not know about self control.

lol Khabib and his pillow hands didn't do shit. It was Floyd who gave Conor the cte and Khabib got the left overs. Makes his win look even less impressive since Conor had cte from Floyd and was drunk during fight week. And still won the 3rd round. Conor Bless

c7f348de8db99157d00804e7110a0957.jpg
Can't move on since 2018. Amazing Khabib always welcome you inside your roasted melon lol

Did this turn into the Legends forum about has been fighters?

khabibseizure_env.jpg

giphy.gif

Conor has CTE and PTSD from the Khabib humiliation. He needs medical help before he harms himself or continues to harass innocent people

I hope those close to him give him an intervention before it’s too late. Get better soon Conor!
Im pretty sure that's a neck crank. only an idiot wouldn't tap.

Conor bless, single handily changed the game and all these sherdog bums forget. The only reason Khabib and other dudes are being paid what they are is because of Conor.

#conorbless

He is still a piece of shit

All that suicide stuff in his response is not a really good sign ...

But again, if the guy is a fucking rapist and have a bit of thinking about his acts ...

<WhatItIs>

#conorbless

giphy.gif

TS dreams about Conor exposing himself

Back