Conor McGregor exposes the newest fake charges

A classic example of a humiliation ritual. Doubt it even happened like most things celebs are apart of. Wanna climb the ladder, you better be willing to sacrifice something. The world is run by blackmail.

Not sure of this theory when it comes to most examples. But there seems to be a pattern that indicates it is something to it. Do not see how this applies to Conor thought. It's not like he is gonna rule the world anyway

those women were obviously highly drunk or high or both...and got things confused, which is why no charges were ever filed...conor stated god bless dna and god bless witnesses...he probably had plenty of witnesses to counter anything these chicks said...which is what I have said all along....

Why would any drunk person press charges for seeing a naked person? I know people here that often does this when out on town, just to be funny or get attention.
I am not impressed by this but also do not care.

Dude you should post the actual text itself with the statement lol. Let me add it, this is from Conors private FB thats why its so few comments

View attachment 798921

"All the BS yous accused me of, Illegitimate kids, rape, indecent exposure, twatting helpless old men, throwing dolly trucks, destroying a fan's phone, orgies with prostitutes - oh wait actually I did half of that shit*"

*At least

Reactions: TR1
Sherdog simps cant believe women would lie to milk a rich person, of course they are little abused angels in their horny brains.

A classic example of a humiliation ritual. Doubt it even happened like most things celebs are apart of. Wanna climb the ladder, you better be willing to sacrifice something. The world is run by blackmail.
I think it's much more plausible that he got very drunk and high and did something stupid (again).

Damn, he sounds like one of these crazy girls you went to school with, that now have 3 kids with 3 different guys, having daily facebook rants, he should spend some money on therapy instead of alcohol and other bullshit

I just saw this.

Not sure if legit

Not sure if posted before

but if true glad you are feeling better m8

Don’t care what you bitter haters think either, just posting this up for the fans

Now that he said I want everyone STOP talking about him on his back. He said he is a good boy and there is no reason people here not to believe

Him and Jonathan will be leading prayer this Sunday. Hope the children can make it. Just leave, old men, pregnant ladies, strippers, waitresses whatever at home to stay safe

What about the vids of him coked to the nostrills and acting the fool. Or cheap shotting old men and throwing dollys. This fool needs to stop hanging out with yes men and a partner who enables him to do this crap.

He's going to end up in a ditch one way or another if he keeps going this way.

That's right, fuck the haters

Back