Conor McGregor exposes the newest fake charges

Conor is above the law.

He’s worth four point two billion.

khabibseizure_env.jpg

giphy.gif

Conor has CTE and PTSD from the Khabib humiliation. He needs medical help before he harms himself or continues to harass innocent people

I hope those close to him give him an intervention before it’s too late. Get better soon Conor!
cte
Bisping logic - always ‘no smoke without fire’....BUT repeated allegations suggest Conor is innocent rather than guilty.

Bit of a new Paradigm that is...
his level of fame and bad boy persona and style of living will draw alot of whores out of the woodwork looking for money. now I'm not saying hes nit a dick or the most recent allegations aren't true as the Irish love to whip it out but those factors are a big part of the reason why people take his allegations with a pinch of salt

I think I've had an epiphany regarding all this shit / Conor.

Noting: I was/am a Conor fan. The charges disgusted and angered me and I couldn't see how they're not true given the varacity of the first one especially...

Then I started thinking...

(CHARLIE WARD)

Now, bare with me here and give this post a fair chance. Until recently have been believing the allegations against him, because it appears there are now three and I also know someone from Dublin who told me it is true.

However, from being conflicted about not feeling like he is capable of it - from his eyes, his demeanour and just not sensing that kind of man from him - then re-looking at the allegations, I have a theory, which may or may not be true, but IMO - this seems most likely.
  1. Rape allegation in Dec 2018, happened in a Dublin Hotel McGregor frequents, in the penthouse suite he often rents. He also appeared at the police station the next day to give a statement.

2. Sexual assault allegation, happened outside a Dublin pub he was at. Owner/witness said he carried a woman out to an SUV. Owner followed outside shortly after as woman seemed distressed, woman was apparently freaking out in SUV trying to get out / owner threatened to phone police and she managed to get out

3. Indecent exposure and 'attempted' sexual assault whilst on holiday in France. Woman says he exposed himself to her and (details beyond this not known) there was 'attempted' sexual assault. He was arrested, questioned and released without charge, then released a statement 'thanking god for CCTV' and 'witnesses' and implying it was an exploit attempt
So these are the allegations. After reading the details of the first one and the seemingly damning circumstantial evidence... I was convinced it was true and so enraged. Same with accusation #2.

Then I read something recently - that apparently Charlie Ward admitted to the police (following accusation #1) that he was the one who had sex with the woman, but it was consensual. Which, is of course what every rapist says, as they know DNA will be there, it's their only explanation.

...Then I looked-up accusation #2 and Ward actually came out in defence of the headlines against Conor and basically said 'it wasn't Conor in the car with the woman, it was me, but it was consensual'.

Then I remembered I'd seen a video with this guy after a fight, and he gave me the chills, in the same way I've seen psychopaths in the past do. He has dead eyes, and seemed to take pleasure out of hurting people and control. Which Conor does not - either of those things.

Video here:

I cannot recall of think of a single known violent psychopath (which is what the person accused of no.1 in particular HAS to be) which does NOT have these eyes. And there is some science behind eyes with regards to psychopaths/non psychopaths, mainly that their pupils do not dialte in response to fear.

Take a look at a couple of known violent rapist psychopaths. Look at their dead eyes...
Harvey Weinstein:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...JPG/170px-Harvey_Weinstein_2011_Shankbone.JPG

Ted Bundy: https://uknow.uky.edu/sites/default/files/styles/uknow_story_image/public/Bundy.jpg

Now look at Charlie Ward:

WARD_CHARLIE_NEW.png

Then I remembered Dana White's initial response, after the first accusation, having spoke to Conor, and he quoted Conor as saying ''it was someone else''... which is a strange thing to say. Normally you'd hear 'it was consensual' (and they are usually the attacker/guilty) or 'it didn't happen'... but to say it was somebody else, then Dana seeming quite quietly confident Conor is not guilty - in my opinion...

I thought, wow, what if it was Charlie Ward and Conor knows this - and Conor had been hanging around with him and some bad crowds around that time - and because Conor knows this... he's not going to say who it is, but maybe he was there or knows the details but... can't say.

That would explain his reaction on ESPN - to me he looked disgusted by the implication, while some interpret that as guilt - you don't see guilt in violent psychopaths, because they have little to no empathy and don't emotionally sense they've done wrong, so you wouldn't see somebody capable of what's accused looking disgusted or guilty at that...

On reflection, it looks more like he knows what happened or the details but cannot say anything, which makes sense with his 'time will tell all' response and low voice & 'it was somebody else'.

I know people will respond regarding the 'well known Irish sportstar' being under investigation. But then I thought, could it be the details are conflated, as in - he IS involved, he knows who did it or he was there and that is why he went to the police station to make sure his name was not in the mix, or he wasn't going to be blamed - but just in the fact of him going to the sation and being in the mix of the situation - papers have picked-up on this batch of details as HE IS THE SUSPECT. Which has NOT been confirmed.

People think the leaked document by RTE proves he is the suspect. But it doesn't. Take a look at it here. All it is - is his name on a piece of paper. It could be a statement by him, a witness statement, it could be anything at all. It doesn't mean he is the suspected or named attacker.

And Charlie Ward already HIMSELF said it WAS HIM in the car for accusation #2. The accusation where the owner witnessed a distressed woman trapped in there with him.
Yet, the papers reported it as 'Conor McGregor under investigation for SECOND assault'... again, because he was in the mix, named in the story and there in some way.

So then I'm thinking... wow, accusations 1 & 2 both look like Charlie Ward to me now, especially in conjunction with his psychopathic eyes and demeanour, of which Conor does not have. Ward is also responsible for killing a man in the Octagon, which I know some will defend as... it's the ref's job to stop him or he couldn't have known... but watch that footage - it isn't normal punches or punches of a man just trying to win... he looks like he's holding his head down and vicisciously pounding his skull in a way which I just haven't really seen, LIKE a PSYCHOPATH would / feel no fear or worry & enjoy inflicting pain, which he absolutely seems to.

Finally, on to the third accusation. Whilst I have been poo-pooing people suggesting 'they're all bullshit', because of the veracity of the first claim especially - I thought 'why would a random rape victim try to set-up Conor McGregor?' until I realised... hang-on, there is no evidence he was even named as the attacker. Just that he was involved. And his words of it 'being somebody else' in conjunction with him hanging around Ward a lot at that time, in conjunction with Ward's OWN admission he was the suspect in the car by the witness AND his visibly psychopathy (IMO), I thought wow 1 & 2 actually do not look to be Conor at all.

Then you note number 3 is the only one where he was 100% named as the suspect, by the police, yet in a public place with multiple cameras and fans' recordings no doubt (they'd have evidence in a heartbeat) - he has not been charged AND it is the only one he responded to publicly without prompt, with that Facebook post, denouncing it as a set-up and saying he won't pay a dime...

The other two allegations are more serious. Yet I say he did not speak out and cannot because he knows who did it and they are serious criminal investigations. Yet number 3 I pose WAS an actual extortion attempt - perhaps a couple of scammer friends or people who noted him there knew of the previous headlines and thought 'hey, here's an easy little scheme - just say he did this and he'll pay us off', then he refused and the lack of evidence = no charge and no money + he responds.

Through all this analysis. I am now pretty convinced - this is the truth.
I believe Charlie Ward is the violent rapist. And Conor was recently attempted to be extorted on this bullshit France charge, based off some people knowing about previous reports.

Conor's eyes don't look psychopathic or dead even when he's trying to make them look so - because it's clearly physiological, not something you can concoct.
Then, we have examples of him being courteous to opponents after fights, like kissing Donald's head; also endless examples of him being kind to his mother, his sisters...
who all stand by him and seem to love him - he might talk a lot of shit and wind people up... but he does not seem capable of being a violent, psyhopathic rapist. Wheras Ward (dead eyes, lack of remorse or disgust, pleasure in hurting people, admission him in the car), to me, does.

(Also explains why all close to him seem completely unfazed by the allegations, because they KNOW the truth. He's probably told them.)

Thoughts?

Back