Conor McGregor exposes the newest fake charges

Supposedly he paid them to shut them up but this new case seems more serious gooby may not be able to buy himself out of trouble this time

what did he allegedly do? he was questions and released...all he supposedly did, was show his dick...haha...that's nothing...but i'm sure he was out with friends, and they will all back him up...guaranteed.

what did he allegedly do? he was questions and released...all he supposedly did, was show his dick...haha...that's nothing...but i'm sure he was out with friends, and they will all back him up...guaranteed.

Two of the incidents are hazy because of how laws work in Ireland. Two irish women he apparently assaulted but I believe one withdrew and other was dismissed. One of them claimed Conor was physically abusive and raped her in ass. Its likely he paid those two off since both cases just went away quietly. The third incident is from Los Angeles where him and his guys where at a restaurant and when they left they wanted some waitress to go home with them and tried to make her go into there SUV. I guess she didnt want to go when they took her outside. Then I think restaurant boss called cops. That case also mysteriously just went silent too.

This is the fourth incident (that we know of) what is different about this one is there is apparently cameras that caught it, witnesses and apparently some talk of a dna test.

McGregor looking very suspicious tbh

Conor bless, single handily changed the game and all these sherdog bums forget. The only reason Khabib and other dudes are being paid what they are is because of Conor.

#conorbless

post the choking out pic all you want... still straight faxxx
And how much of that money do you see? Typical McHugger lol

I kinda like Conor and he is a phenomenal fighter but you don’t get in this kind of trouble and this often because the world is against you lol. You must be doing some wild shit which attracts certain kind of energy as well. He reminds me a lot of Jones, another poor angel victim of society.
Sometimes you do

The entertainment industry has a pretty long history of smearing celebrities for various reasons.

Tupac was a victim of a false rape accusation. So was Tyson. Some randoms went after Bieber recently as well. Theres no shortage of stars being falsely accused for whatever reason. Clout, revenge, money. Conor obviously loves women. So, without question theres a big target on his back.

That's not to say Conor couldn't be capable of such things either but a healthy dose of skepticism would be wise towards anything coming out of that realm.

Last edited:
Sometimes you do

The entertainment industry has a pretty long history of smearing celebrities for various reasons.

That's not to say Conor couldn't be capable of such things either but a healthy dose of skepticism would be wise towards anything coming out of that realm.

<LikeReally5>

An absolutely insane smear campaign against McRunner.

giphy.gif

<LikeReally5>

An absolutely insane smear campaign against McRunner.

giphy.gif
Certainly no angel but it is quite common in that world.

Nothing I'm saying is absolute, however.

Definitely not a place to take everything at face value though. It's a complicated world with many games being played.

Sometimes you do

Tupac was a victim of a false rape accusation. So was Tyson. Some randoms went after Bieber recently as well. Theres no shortage of stars being falsely accused for whatever reason. Clout, revenge, money. Conor obviously loves women. So, without question theres a big target on his back.

Like i said before, you have certain behavior and acquaintances and you might get in unnecessary trouble because it’s what you attract. Tyson, Biebs and Tupac are/were not exactly choirboys lol. They were wild. So yeah, there is a chance that Conor might be innocent in this particular case, but his behavior and attitude towards life is what gets him in this circe of trouble. Last but not least, his history of violence and unlawfulness makes everybody believe that he is guilty before any substantial proof.

Last edited:
true...but they were all out partying..so it's a logical assumption. the only difference is, when the chick sobers up, they make claims of assault.
People go out clubbing and don't drink so it's not outside the realms of possibility. Guess we truly don't know all the facts yet

Like i said before, you have certain behavior and acquaintances and you might get in unnecessary trouble because it’s what you attract. Tyson, Biebs and Tupac are/were not exactly choirboys lol. They were wild. So yeah, there is a chance that Conor might be innocent in this particular case, but his behavior and attitude towards life is what gets him in this circe of trouble. Last but not least, his history of violence and unlawfulness makes everybody beleive that he is guilty before any substantial proof.

Like i said before, you have certain behavior and acquaintances and you might get in unnecessary trouble because it’s what you attract. Tyson, Biebs and Tupac are/were not exactly choirboys lol. They were wild. So yeah, there is a chance that Conor might be innocent in this particular case, but his behavior and attitude towards life is what gets him in this circe of trouble. Last but not least, his history of violence and unlawfulness makes everybody beleive that he is guilty before any substantial proof.
Yeah for sure

I guess after observing that world for so long I just feel these things are often far more complex than what is shown on the surface.

The entertainment industry brings out the best and worst of human character. It can be a pretty dark place. They're surrounded by vultures who all want a taste, fake people, have no privacy. Drugs, parties, women, vices and addictions on the highest level are handed to them on a platter.

It's why so many stars throughout history have gone on downward spirals, ended up addicted to drugs, lose everything, suicide or worse.

Different level of stress, pressure and challenges that will swallow even the most robust of souls. It's a bit sad really.

Generally I tend to be quite lenient on stars lashing out or getting into trouble for that reason.

Last edited:
Now that he said I want everyone STOP talking about him on his back. He said he is a good boy and there is no reason people here not to believe

Then what is your theory / explanation for a rape victim naming him to police?

A woman was violently raped. This is fact.
She named Conor McGregor. This is fact.

You think a woman got raped and randomly said 'hm, let me try set up Conor McGregor'?

This wasn't a woman just saying something happened to a newspaper. She went to the police station, was badly beaten and broken.

What's your theory for this?

Then what is your theory / explanation for a rape victim naming him to police?

A woman was violently raped. This is fact.
She named Conor McGregor. This is fact.

You think a woman got raped and randomly said 'hm, let me try set up Conor McGregor'?

This wasn't a woman just saying something happened to a newspaper. She went to the police station, was badly beaten and broken.

What's your theory for this?
Really? My comment was full of sarcasm. Connor is a cunt

Back