Conor McGregor -150 vs RDA. Discuss

I understand your first sentence. It's quite reasonable. Then your second sentence fell off a logical cliff.

Both fighters have a way to win this fight. At this point there shouldn't be anyone shocked that both RDA and McGregor are very good fighters.

he said he would finish chad Mendes in the 2nd and somehow miraculously he did after getting dominated for 2 rounds suddenly Mendes gassed in the second when he went 5 hard rounds with Aldo... then in the biggest fight in the ufc of all time HE ENDS THE FIGHT ON THE FIRST PUNCH its looks scripted like a wwe new breed fans. Aldo never rushed in like a retard before with his chin up like that and he knew Mcgregors favorite combo is the counter left so i really dont see why his gameplan would be that when he has been a champ for 10 years and has perfect gameplans where he knows his strengths and weaknesses. Mcrgegor was practicing the exact same combo when they showed the camera on him backstage and he looked dejected after winning the title because he knew what dana made Aldo do...

People,.. Odds are not made based on who they think will win. Odds are made, based on how many people are/will bet on a certain thing.

So if Conor is favored, its because more people are or will place money on him, not because the betting company thinks he is going to win.

They just base it on people placing bets.

I don't really get how odds work, as on, how much you win if a certain fighter is - this or + that.

At these odds, if I put $100 on RDA, how much would I win? And doni win more if I predict how, and what round he wins in?

What if I get the method of victory wrong, but I still get the Victor right? Do I still win whatever $$$ I put down on the certain fighter?

The odds change daily,this is only the going rate for Connor because a load of stupid Irish are throwing money on him.Its not a reflection of the Bookies opinion,it's just where the public money is going.

RDA picks McManlet apart anywhere, standing or on the ground.

People's minds can't distinguish between a marketing hype and actual skills.

Smart money doesn't bet on fights, it bets on ETFs, precious metals, and healthcare.

images

Seems like the thing to do.:)

RDA and McGregor are the same height according to wiki.:)

he said he would finish chad Mendes in the 2nd and somehow miraculously he did after getting dominated for 2 rounds suddenly Mendes gassed in the second when he went 5 hard rounds with Aldo... then in the biggest fight in the ufc of all time HE ENDS THE FIGHT ON THE FIRST PUNCH its looks scripted like a wwe new breed fans. Aldo never rushed in like a retard before with his chin up like that and he knew Mcgregors favorite combo is the counter left so i really dont see why his gameplan would be that when he has been a champ for 10 years and has perfect gameplans where he knows his strengths and weaknesses. Mcrgegor was practicing the exact same combo when they showed the camera on him backstage and he looked dejected after winning the title because he knew what dana made Aldo do...

It is well short of a miracle to make an accurate fight prediction. And no, his fight with Aldo did not look scripted. Aldo has rushed in with his chin up in other fights, but he had never faced a fighter who made him pay for it. And finally, McGregor did not look dejected after winning the belt.

Paranoid fans like yourself are far worse than WWE new breed fans. You've already decided how a fight ought to go, and if it doesn't go that way it somehow proves to you that something underhanded is going on.

UFC cash cow Honda was a massive favorite against Holm, and we all know how that turned out...

EdsHz-.gif

Welp, time to make easy money on RDA, thanks McGregor backers

mendes "suddently gassed" haha you say it like all the shots he took to the solar plexus had nothing to do with it, get real , hater

lol mcmanlet? rda has to look up to look in his eyes even wearing dress shoes

it's about right. Tough fight for the GOAT, but hard to imagine RDA avoiding that left for 25 minutes.

The longer it goes the worse for your boy Conor he's a hit & run fighter he don't seem built for a grinding fight. RDA as seen all he needz to know about Conor the study book on him is very short sweet easy reading...

Are you trying to get attention or just plain thick?

Ok, I will give the ground to RDA. That's his chance but everyone knows that. His top control is great, and he will probably finish Conor if it stay there.

Money to be made on Conor here. RDA winning would be like Serra beating GSP.

I can't discuss this anymore.

I just....can't.

Back