Conor McGregor -150 vs RDA. Discuss

McGregor is the favourite and rightly so.

it's about right. Tough fight for the GOAT, but hard to imagine RDA avoiding that left for 25 minutes.

Should be -800.

RDA has nothing for him.

Seems right to me. I should have bet on Conor when he was a +100

Should be -800.

RDA has nothing for him.

giphy.gif

If it hits the ground, Mcg gets violated

Bet Conor. I don't see anyone in the UFC with a better than 40% chance of beating him.

if rda goes over +135 im all over that, favored him coming into the fight just waiting for the rite price. mcregor cant keep doing what hes been doing or it will be obvious the ufc is fixed.

if rda goes over +135 im all over that, favored him coming into the fight just waiting for the rite price. mcregor cant keep doing what hes been doing or it will be obvious the ufc is fixed.
NPnt8HPd9EJm8.gif

lmao...

Wasn't Conor also the favorite in the Aldo fight and people went bankrupt betting on Aldo?
Deja Vu?

These odds are incredibly scewed. Ton of value in dos anjos

Aldo had shown weakness and wear, but RDA is peak right now. Surprised so many in this thread are picking the McGruber.

no, the nuthugging is strong. RDA should be the favorite. Be e afraid Conor, be very afraid.

Back