Conor McGregor -150 vs RDA. Discuss

he said he would finish chad Mendes in the 2nd and somehow miraculously he did after getting dominated for 2 rounds suddenly Mendes gassed in the second when he went 5 hard rounds with Aldo... then in the biggest fight in the ufc of all time HE ENDS THE FIGHT ON THE FIRST PUNCH its looks scripted like a wwe new breed fans. Aldo never rushed in like a retard before with his chin up like that and he knew Mcgregors favorite combo is the counter left so i really dont see why his gameplan would be that when he has been a champ for 10 years and has perfect gameplans where he knows his strengths and weaknesses. Mcrgegor was practicing the exact same combo when they showed the camera on him backstage and he looked dejected after winning the title because he knew what dana made Aldo do...

sounds like sour grapes

The longer it goes the worse for your boy Conor he's a hit & run fighter he don't seem built for a grinding fight. RDA as seen all he needz to know about Conor the study book on him is very short sweet easy reading...
Wrong.

Each round starts standing.

RDA's chin gets hit one time by a straight left, he's done.

Aldo's chin I rated well above RDA's and we all saw what happened.

Wrong.

Each round starts standing.

RDA's chin gets hit one time by a straight left, he's done.

Aldo's chin I rated well above RDA's and we all saw what happened.

Each round starts standing, you don't say..? I guess it comes down to fight game planning skill set and overall fight IQ to see if it remains standing I much prefer Dos Anjos well packed toolbox than the 1 left handed hammer Conor owns.

You rating Aldo's chin above RDA's is your personal rating, RDA saw what happened to Aldo I'm willing to bet my right arm RDA will not make the mistake that Aldo did and rush in, RDA will looking to grind & punish Conor he should've baby stepped his way into the weight division like he did @FW.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but i'm worried about some of y'all. The confusion and rage some of you are going to feel when McGregor finishes an amazing fighter like Dos Anjos in spectacular fashion is something I'd never want to experience.

This.

And I'm pretty sure he was a sizable underdog in the Bendo, Nate, and first Cerrone fight as well.

Benson -385
RDA +270

Diaz +250
RDA -275

RDA -115
Cerrone +105

XWOuu8G.gif

Back