Conor McGregor -150 vs RDA. Discuss

if rda goes over +135 im all over that, favored him coming into the fight just waiting for the rite price. mcregor cant keep doing what hes been doing or it will be obvious the ufc is fixed.

Watchu talkin' bout Willis?

just means its more fun to bet on Conor than Rafael.

Lines will get a little closer before the fight, but McG is hot right now. And after what he did to Aldo? he's the the easy pick for most people. Just hope RDA doesn't try to do what everyone else fell for and try to outstrike him on the outside.
He's easily got the size and the wrestling to wrestlefuck/GNP him. Doubt he tries to tho.

Bet Conor. I don't see anyone in the UFC with a better than 40% chance of beating him.

Yup, totally agree. Jon Jones, Rockhold, Lawler, all shaking in their boots. I give them all a 10 percent change to beat McGreGod.

Possibly the dumbest statement I have read.

One of the worst lines of the year thus far. RDA aint scared, one of the best coaches in the game behind him, and he is going to come into the fight calm and collected and ready to kill. Doesn't mean he doesn't have a really tough fight on his hands. But -150 for Conor? Please.

I completely expected the odds to flip and Conor to become the favorite tho when I first saw these odds and RDA was around -125 or so.

Easy money. Going to put down $10,000 on RDA. This will be easier than playing the stocks.

I figured he'd be the slight favorite for Vegas odds. He's riding a huge wave of momentum, and he just knocked Aldo the F out in 13 seconds. Hell, if I'm Vegas, I favor him as well, even if he's moving up to face the LW champ.

I'm guessing a lot of people or Vegas are banking on RDA starting off super aggressive, and Conor catching him early, then taking over from there, and Conor getting in RDA's head enough to have him fight off his emotions, and not follow his game plan, throwing all caution to the wind to get an emphatic KO to make him pay for the traitor, and comments about his kids.

if rda goes over +135 im all over that, favored him coming into the fight just waiting for the rite price. mcregor cant keep doing what hes been doing or it will be obvious the ufc is fixed.

I understand your first sentence. It's quite reasonable. Then your second sentence fell off a logical cliff.

Both fighters have a way to win this fight. At this point there shouldn't be anyone shocked that both RDA and McGregor are very good fighters.

If RDA comes in doing the same thing Aldo did,swinging lazy combos,we will know that UFC is fixed.

If not,I can't see how Conor avoids the takedown and getting man handled over and over.

I understand your first sentence. It's quite reasonable. Then your second sentence fell off a logical cliff.

Both fighters have a way to win this fight. At this point there shouldn't be anyone shocked that both RDA and McGregor are very good fighters.
Absolutely spot on.

Back