Conor is 3-2 against non-manlets. **Update, Conor is 3-3 Against non-manlets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W Nate Diaz - Majority decision win

Hardly a win. A bad judging call. Conor grabbed the fence to break his fall which would have counted as a knockdown ( round 2 I believe).

Nate should have pounced when Conor was walking away, insread of pointing and laughing. He had the perfect opportunity to put down a gassed Conor

Round 3 was all Nate and one judge offered a 10-8

Besides that, a very controversial decision.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/21/12572478/nate-diaz-vs-conor-mcgregor-2-scorecard-ufc-202

thumbnail_Screenshot_2016-08-20-23-22-44-1.0.0.jpg

Hardly a win. A bad judging call. Conor grabbed the fence to break his fall which would have counted as a knockdown ( round 2 I believe).

Nate should have pounced when Conor was walking away, insread of pointing and laughing. He had the perfect opportunity to put down a gassed Conor

Round 3 was all Nate and one judge offered a 10-8

Besides that, a very controversial decision.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/21/12572478/nate-diaz-vs-conor-mcgregor-2-scorecard-ufc-202

Controversial only to the eyes of uneducated.

fd.png

Here is Zahabi explaining how Conor won the decision

Uneducated are those that allow a fence grab to break a fall.

In any case, hardly a win.

how dare a non american cut weight and be highly successful at a sport they've dominated in by being masters of the weight cut.

Because this needed a thread

There's a reason why I call him the manlet hunter.

First of all LMFAO @ thinking khabib will dwarf Conor....Khabib is 5'10, Conor is 5'9...Conor has 74 inch reach, Khabib has 70 inch reach...Conor has bulked up a lot recently..He used to cut from around 165lbs when he use to cut to featherweight...No douby in my mind that he weights around 180lbs similas to khabib, before they cut water weight...So they are similar size.

Also for the idiotic Conor fans who think Alvarez was a non-manlet for being a LW...Just LMFAO.

Now lets analyze his record against non-manlets......Keep in my mind, Im only counting fights with fighters good enough with a wikipedia page.

His non-manlet fights include

L Nate Diaz - Choked out, Tap

W Dustin Poirer - His only non-manlet finish, came in 2015....Dustin doesn't have the best chin

W Max Halloway - Decision win..Max had ankle injury just like Conor had an injury...Max was extremely green in this fight..the fight took in 2013, 5 years ago..Max has increased way more as fighter than Conor

L Joseph Duffy - Choked out, Tap

All his non-manlet wins are extremely unimpressive except for Dustin, who has a questionable chin and wasnt that great during that time.....His record is 3-2 against non-manlets with wikipedia pages!!!!!!

As you can see, this is why the manlet hunter manlet hunts and has delayed the Khabib fight, so he can get his wrestling better, which he knows is shit.

Without the manlet record, suddenly Conor's record doesnt look that good.....He knows Normal Sized human beings is his kryptonite, he can't mentally or physically bully non-manlets!

The facts all show that Khabib is gonna choke him out and make his record 3-3 against non manlets!

33ok3sp.jpg

conan-obrien-connor-mcgregor-ufc-23.jpg

conan-and-conor-640x360.jpg

Pic1a_3114201k.jpg

giphy.gif
I hate Conor, but mate, you're showing him up against huge guys like Gustafsson, Jones, Silva, Weidman etc.

You're not being honest here lol.

There's a reason why I call him the manlet hunter.

First of all LMFAO @ thinking khabib will dwarf Conor....Khabib is 5'10, Conor is 5'9...Conor has 74 inch reach, Khabib has 70 inch reach...Conor has bulked up a lot recently..He used to cut from around 165lbs when he use to cut to featherweight...No douby in my mind that he weights around 180lbs similas to khabib, before they cut water weight...So they are similar size.

Also for the idiotic Conor fans who think Alvarez was a non-manlet for being a LW...Just LMFAO.

Now lets analyze his record against non-manlets......Keep in my mind, Im only counting fights with fighters good enough with a wikipedia page.

His non-manlet fights include

L Nate Diaz - Choked out, Tap

W Dustin Poirer - His only non-manlet finish, came in 2015....Dustin doesn't have the best chin

W Max Halloway - Decision win..Max had ankle injury just like Conor had an injury...Max was extremely green in this fight..the fight took in 2013, 5 years ago..Max has increased way more as fighter than Conor

L Joseph Duffy - Choked out, Tap

All his non-manlet wins are extremely unimpressive except for Dustin, who has a questionable chin and wasnt that great during that time.....His record is 3-2 against non-manlets with wikipedia pages!!!!!!

As you can see, this is why the manlet hunter manlet hunts and has delayed the Khabib fight, so he can get his wrestling better, which he knows is shit.

Without the manlet record, suddenly Conor's record doesnt look that good.....He knows Normal Sized human beings is his kryptonite, he can't mentally or physically bully non-manlets!

The facts all show that Khabib is gonna choke him out and make his record 3-3 against non manlets!

33ok3sp.jpg

conan-obrien-connor-mcgregor-ufc-23.jpg

conan-and-conor-640x360.jpg

Pic1a_3114201k.jpg

giphy.gif
Well, thanks to that well reasoned and not at all ridiculous post, I'm satisfied and no longer need to watch the fight.

Brimage (5'4), Brandao (5'7), Poirier (5'9), Siver (5'6), Mendes (5'6), Aldo (5'7), and Alvarez (5'7).
These are the opponents Conor McGregor has KO/TKOed in the UFC.

I did the math. Average height of the opponents that Conor ko/tko is 5'6 and a half.

I did the math. Average height of the opponents that Conor ko/tko is 5'6 and a half.
I don't knock the guy for fighting in the FW division, good on him for being able to do it at his size. But I fully believe Conor's strength and power doesn't translate as well against opponents his size or larger. And the longer the fight goes the better the chances are that he'll be on his back, which is obviously not where he wants to be.

of course he beats manlets... he is a manlet himself. anyone below 170 is a manlet.

Imagine being retarded, and at the same time, be filled with resentment and hatred like TS.

What a miserable life that would be.

Why don’t you just refute the argument with facts? You are no better than he is. Conor is a good fighter that has fought smaller guys for most of his career. Good for him taking the fight with Khabib. This will be the first time he has fought an elite fighter that is not smaller than he is. This will be Conor’s toughest test to this point.

I don't knock the guy for fighting in the FW division, good on him for being able to do it at his size. But I fully believe Conor's strength and power doesn't translate as well against opponents his size or larger. And the longer the fight goes the better the chances are that he'll be on his back, which is obviously not where he wants to be.

Yeah, but conor also looks much bigger at LW than he did at FW. It's hard to know if his power transfers to LW because we've only seen like 8 minutes of him at LW in the UFC.

Last edited:
can confirm i am 5ft7 manlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back