Conor is 3-2 against non-manlets. **Update, Conor is 3-3 Against non-manlets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats funny is now his nuthuggers want him to go back to starving himself so he can fight "midgets" again.

Khabib still kills himself making weight because he cant move up like Conor did.

There's a reason why I call him the manlet hunter.

First of all LMFAO @ thinking khabib will dwarf Conor....Khabib is 5'10, Conor is 5'9...Conor has 74 inch reach, Khabib has 70 inch reach...Conor has bulked up a lot recently..He used to cut from around 165lbs when he use to cut to featherweight...No douby in my mind that he weights around 180lbs similas to khabib, before they cut water weight...So they are similar size.

Also for the idiotic Conor fans who think Alvarez was a non-manlet for being a LW...Just LMFAO.

Now lets analyze his record against non-manlets......Keep in my mind, Im only counting fights with fighters good enough with a wikipedia page.

His non-manlet fights include

W Nate Diaz - Majority decision win

L Nate Diaz - Choked out, Tap

W Dustin Poirer - His only non-manlet finish, came in 2015....Dustin doesn't have the best chin

W Max Halloway - Decision win..Max had ankle injury just like Conor had an injury...Max was extremely green in this fight..the fight took in 2013, 5 years ago..Max has increased way more as fighter than Conor

L Joseph Duffy - Choked out, Tap

All his non-manlet wins are extremely unimpressive except for Dustin, who has a questionable chin and wasnt that great during that time.....His record is 3-2 against non-manlets with wikipedia pages!!!!!!

As you can see, this is why the manlet hunter manlet hunts and has delayed the Khabib fight, so he can get his wrestling better, which he knows is shit.

Without the manlet record, suddenly Conor's record doesnt look that good.....He knows Normal Sized human beings is his kryptonite, he can't mentally or physically bully non-manlets!

The facts all show that Khabib is gonna choke him out and make his record 3-3 against non manlets!

EDIT: 3-3 against non manlets.

Khabib destroyed Conor as I predicted...no excuses, they were both around the same size...this is what happens when he faces non-manlets.

33ok3sp.jpg

conan-obrien-connor-mcgregor-ufc-23.jpg

conan-and-conor-640x360.jpg

Pic1a_3114201k.jpg

giphy.gif

Edit: 3-3 now!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

Will he face another non-manlet again?
What are your opinions on max Holloway s record ? I'm curious

When it comes to FW Conor, suddenly height is the be-all-end-all. Never mind that Conor beat 2 opponents taller at FW (Poirier and Holloway)

Yet people in the same breath will ignore HOW NATE WAS 4 INCHES TALLER THEN CONOR

And this is what happened when Conor fought someone 4 inches taller, with 2 more inches of reach, and 20+lbs on him
UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

It wasnt a case of Conor out classing someone simply bigger

It was a case of Conor OUT CLASSING someone 2 WEIGHT CLASSES BIGGER

I also like how it's ignored that Conor fought and beat a PRE-usada Mendes.

We already know Mendes failed a PED test. That's a fact. So an Injured Conor on short notice smoked a ped tank pre-usada Mendes

Never mind that Aldo has always been one of the biggest weight cutters in FW history

Or how haters now love to call Alvarez small when Alvarez started out at WW and is one of the strongest and thickest LWs at LW

Here is what Wonderboy had to say about training with Alvarez when Alvarez was in camp preparing for the Conor fight

"He's a big dude, man," Thompson said. "I didn't realize how big he was. We trained last night and he must be walking around like what -- 180? That's only like, five pounds less than I am."

https://www.flocombat.com/articles/...-say-180-pound-alvarez-not-shaken-by-mcgregor

Alvarez had a 15lb plus weight advantage over Conor on fight night. But haters will never give Conor the credit for his immense skill and Immaculate fight IQ overcoming any size advantages he ever faces

It took a 4 inches taller, 2 inches of reach, 20+lb bigger Diaz brother with a monster chin just to be able to survive Conor

That's Conor's greatness right there

What's further comical, @GOATER is trying to imply how Conor only wins because of size, yet then mentions how Conor is still bigger then Khabib. This moronic hating troll doesnt even know he's inadvertently arguing for why Conor will still smash Khabib

Conor detractors are so hell bent on hating and discrediting Conor at all costs, that they will cut off their own nose just to hate about a smaller point

@markg171
@MescalineDreams
@That209
Finally banned. Took the mods long enough.

Lmao GOATER is on a savage roll at the moment. Prologic got kicked out of town. Sherdog wasn't big enough for the both of them. <{silvanormal}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back