Conor is 3-2 against non-manlets. **Update, Conor is 3-3 Against non-manlets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Conor outclassed Nate in the first 2 rounds of the rematch was truly staggering. They are in different universes in terms of skill, luckily for Nate he had a huge size advantage and Conor tired from beating on his rock head.

There's a reason why I call him the manlet hunter.

First of all LMFAO @ thinking khabib will dwarf Conor....Khabib is 5'10, Conor is 5'9...Conor has 74 inch reach, Khabib has 70 inch reach...Conor has bulked up a lot recently..He used to cut from around 165lbs when he use to cut to featherweight...No douby in my mind that he weights around 180lbs similas to khabib, before they cut water weight...So they are similar size.

Also for the idiotic Conor fans who think Alvarez was a non-manlet for being a LW...Just LMFAO.

Now lets analyze his record against non-manlets......Keep in my mind, Im only counting fights with fighters good enough with a wikipedia page.

His non-manlet fights include

W Nate Diaz - Majority decision win

L Nate Diaz - Choked out, Tap

W Dustin Poirer - His only non-manlet finish, came in 2015....Dustin doesn't have the best chin

W Max Halloway - Decision win..Max had ankle injury just like Conor had an injury...Max was extremely green in this fight..the fight took in 2013, 5 years ago..Max has increased way more as fighter than Conor

L Joseph Duffy - Choked out, Tap

All his non-manlet wins are extremely unimpressive except for Dustin, who has a questionable chin and wasnt that great during that time.....His record is 3-2 against non-manlets with wikipedia pages!!!!!!

As you can see, this is why the manlet hunter manlet hunts and has delayed the Khabib fight, so he can get his wrestling better, which he knows is shit.

Without the manlet record, suddenly Conor's record doesnt look that good.....He knows Normal Sized human beings is his kryptonite, he can't mentally or physically bully non-manlets!

The facts all show that Khabib is gonna choke him out and make his record 3-3 against non manlets!

33ok3sp.jpg

conan-obrien-connor-mcgregor-ufc-23.jpg

conan-and-conor-640x360.jpg

Pic1a_3114201k.jpg

giphy.gif
Lol TS spittin some truth

Not sure who I hate more. Idiots like TS or macgobbler fans.

Conor has no potential fights at 155 where he would be substantially larger than his opponent. Eddie Alvarez is not a manlet by any reasonable definition of the term. Get this...some fighters are broader/stockier and some are longer/lankier...that's why weight is the common denominator.

Stop with this silliness and trolling.

He was very big for 145 and is fairly close to normal (maybe even a touch smaller than normal) for 155.

Edit: All the current names at 155 are his size or bigger. Khabib. Tony. Kevin Lee. Nate. Poirier.

Imagine being retarded, and at the same time, be filled with resentment and hatred like TS.

What a miserable life that would be.
Imagine being so rustled @ facts and sucking Conor's balls at the same time.

The only option is ad hominem attacks.

What a pathetic life that would be.

First of all LMFAO @ thinking khabib will dwarf Conor....Khabib is 5'10, Conor is 5'9...Conor has 74 inch reach, Khabib has 70 inch reach...Conor has bulked up a lot recently..He used to cut from around 165lbs when he use to cut to featherweight...No douby in my mind that he weights around 180lbs similas to khabib, before they cut water weight...So they are similar size.

Also for the idiotic Conor fans who think Alvarez was a non-manlet for being a LW...Just LMFAO.

Now lets analyze his record against non-manlets......Keep in my mind, Im only counting fights with fighters good enough with a wikipedia page.

W Dustin Poirer - His only non-manlet finish, came in 2015....Dustin doesn't have the best chin

W Max Halloway - Decision win..Max had ankle injury just like Conor had an injury...Max was extremely green in this fight..the fight took in 2013, 5 years ago..Max has increased way more as fighter than Conor

All his non-manlet wins are extremely unimpressive except for Dustin, who has a questionable chin and wasnt that great during that time.....His record is 3-2 against non-manlets with wikipedia pages!!!!!!

As you can see, this is why the manlet hunter manlet hunts and has delayed the Khabib fight, so he can get his wrestling better, which he knows is shit.

Without the manlet record, suddenly Conor's record doesnt look that good.....He knows Normal Sized human beings is his kryptonite, he can't mentally or physically bully non-manlets!

The facts all show that Khabib is gonna choke him out and make his record 3-3 against non manlets!

33ok3sp.jpg

Pic1a_3114201k.jpg

giphy.gif

The gold standard for non-manlet, the standard any real man uses, is that anyone smaller than Shaq O'Neil is a manlet. Don't be fooled by cheap imitations which say a manlet is smaller than say 6' or the like - 6' is smaller than Shaq and so is clearly deep into manlet territory. Stick with the true, honest, meaningful manlet definition: smaller than Shaq means manlet.

So Connor is 0-0 against non-manlets.

not going to deny the facts here. you are right. kebab is barely 5 10. maybe 176. so like 3 cm difference lol. I dont think connor is actually 5 9.

Brimage (5'4), Brandao (5'7), Poirier (5'9), Siver (5'6), Mendes (5'6), Aldo (5'7), and Alvarez (5'7).
These are the opponents Conor McGregor has KO/TKOed in the UFC.
Well he has fought at featherweight for virtually all of it. How tall do you want those guys to be? Conor’s a Manlet himself so fairs fair

Well he has fought at featherweight for virtually all of it. How tall do you want those guys to be? Conor’s a Manlet himself so fairs fair
Conor is a Lightweight....5'9 with 74 inch reach, that dwarfs featherweights.

Yes Conor is a manlet but a manlet who avoids manlets his own size.

33ok3sp.jpg

Pic1a_3114201k.jpg

giphy.gif

Everyone u mentioned is a Manlet ... Conor included so im not sure what your point is .i hate the term manlet but if your going to use it you should probably know what it means ..

Manlet sherdog definition

Anyone smaller then 6' 2" and fights below 185/205lbs..

Just saying

Everyone u mentioned is a Manlet ... Conor included so im not sure what your point is .i hate the term manlet but if your going to use it you should probably know what it means ..

Manlet sherdog definition

Anyone smaller then 6' 2" and fights below 185/205lbs..

Just saying
Ummmm....Conor is 5'9 manlet with 74 inch reach and who clearly is a Lightweight.

He was in featherweight facing 5'7, 5'6 etc manlets.....Eddie Alvarez was also a 5'7 manlet.

When Conor faced Manlets his own size or guys slightly bigger than him....He went 3-2....and only has 1 KO against non smaller manlets than him.

Understand now?

Ummmm....Conor is 5'9 manlet with 74 inch reach and who clearly is a Lightweight.

He was in featherweight facing 5'7, 5'6 etc manlets.....Eddie Alvarez was also a 5'7 manlet.

When Conor faced Manlets his own size or guys slightly bigger than him....He went 3-2....and only has 1 KO against non smaller manlets than him.

Understand now?

There all manlets..there is not smaller manlets or bigger manlets..

You either are or arnt...

Talk to me when conor fights a 185er or higher..

Understand now

There all manlets..there is not smaller manlets or bigger manlets..

You either are or arnt...

Talk to me when conor fights a 185er or higher..

Understand now
There's a degree of manletness...Trust me, I actually studied this, kid.

Conor will never fight a 185er or higher because he is a pussy.

There's a degree of manletness...Trust me, I actually studied this, kid.

Conor will never fight a 185er or higher because he is a pussy.

Nope.. Your either a manlet..a heavy(fatty)...or a sherdogger...thats it that all...

Come on Goater we usually get along on here..dont change that by calling me kid

When it comes to FW Conor, suddenly height is the be-all-end-all. Never mind that Conor beat 2 opponents taller at FW (Poirier and Holloway)

Yet people in the same breath will ignore HOW NATE WAS 4 INCHES TALLER THEN CONOR

And this is what happened when Conor fought someone 4 inches taller, with 2 more inches of reach, and 20+lbs on him
UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

It wasnt a case of Conor out classing someone simply bigger

It was a case of Conor OUT CLASSING someone 2 WEIGHT CLASSES BIGGER

I also like how it's ignored that Conor fought and beat a PRE-usada Mendes.

We already know Mendes failed a PED test. That's a fact. So an Injured Conor on short notice smoked a ped tank pre-usada Mendes

Never mind that Aldo has always been one of the biggest weight cutters in FW history

Or how haters now love to call Alvarez small when Alvarez started out at WW and is one of the strongest and thickest LWs at LW

Here is what Wonderboy had to say about training with Alvarez when Alvarez was in camp preparing for the Conor fight

"He's a big dude, man," Thompson said. "I didn't realize how big he was. We trained last night and he must be walking around like what -- 180? That's only like, five pounds less than I am."

https://www.flocombat.com/articles/...-say-180-pound-alvarez-not-shaken-by-mcgregor

Alvarez had a 15lb plus weight advantage over Conor on fight night. But haters will never give Conor the credit for his immense skill and Immaculate fight IQ overcoming any size advantages he ever faces

It took a 4 inches taller, 2 inches of reach, 20+lb bigger Diaz brother with a monster chin just to be able to survive Conor

That's Conor's greatness right there

What's further comical, @GOATER is trying to imply how Conor only wins because of size, yet then mentions how Conor is still bigger then Khabib. This moronic hating troll doesnt even know he's inadvertently arguing for why Conor will still smash Khabib

Conor detractors are so hell bent on hating and discrediting Conor at all costs, that they will cut off their own nose just to hate about a smaller point

@markg171
@MescalineDreams
@That209
Calling for help again huh? Fk this is a pathetic post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back