Conor is 3-2 against non-manlets. **Update, Conor is 3-3 Against non-manlets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manlets.

Poirer is technically a manlet but he is the same size as Conor, so atleast Conor Ko'd somebody his own size.

5'7 and above is not manlet. Maybe 5'6 is cut off

Brimage (5'4), Brandao (5'7), Poirier (5'9), Siver (5'6), Mendes (5'6), Aldo (5'7), and Alvarez (5'7).
These are the opponents Conor McGregor has KO/TKOed in the UFC.

Since when did Alverez shrink 2 inches? He's listed at 5'9 everywhere

There's a reason why I call him the manlet hunter.

First of all LMFAO @ thinking khabib will dwarf Conor....Khabib is 5'10, Conor is 5'9...Conor has 74 inch reach, Khabib has 70 inch reach...Conor has bulked up a lot recently..He used to cut from around 165lbs when he use to cut to featherweight...No douby in my mind that he weights around 180lbs similas to khabib, before they cut water weight...So they are similar size.

Also for the idiotic Conor fans who think Alvarez was a non-manlet for being a LW...Just LMFAO.

Now lets analyze his record against non-manlets......Keep in my mind, Im only counting fights with fighters good enough with a wikipedia page.

His non-manlet fights include

W Nate Diaz - Majority decision win

L Nate Diaz - Choked out, Tap

W Dustin Poirer - His only non-manlet finish, came in 2015....Dustin doesn't have the best chin

W Max Halloway - Decision win..Max had ankle injury just like Conor had an injury...Max was extremely green in this fight..the fight took in 2013, 5 years ago..Max has increased way more as fighter than Conor

L Joseph Duffy - Choked out, Tap

All his non-manlet wins are extremely unimpressive except for Dustin, who has a questionable chin and wasnt that great during that time.....His record is 3-2 against non-manlets with wikipedia pages!!!!!!

As you can see, this is why the manlet hunter manlet hunts and has delayed the Khabib fight, so he can get his wrestling better, which he knows is shit.

Without the manlet record, suddenly Conor's record doesnt look that good.....He knows Normal Sized human beings is his kryptonite, he can't mentally or physically bully non-manlets!

The facts all show that Khabib is gonna choke him out and make his record 3-3 against non manlets!

33ok3sp.jpg

conan-obrien-connor-mcgregor-ufc-23.jpg

conan-and-conor-640x360.jpg

Pic1a_3114201k.jpg

giphy.gif
The gif of him 'flexing' in front of shogun must be embarrassing even to mcgregor/his family and fans, what a fucking joker hoping for a good fight between the eagle and the duck though ✌️

he's a wild brawler who doesn't use whatever reach he has at all - which is a recipe for disaster against conor.
You obviously have never seen Alvarez fight

Go watch his rematch against Chandler or his fight vs Gathje, then tell me with a straight face that he's just a wild brawler

Revionist history bullshit like this always happens before and after every Conor fight

Before:

"So and so is a terrible match up for Conor and will badly expose him"

After Conor makes it look easy:

"Doesnt count because reasons. So and so was never that good"

GTFO

That's irrelevant anyway. Alvarez factually weighed more then Conor on fight night. Conor was not bigger. That's what this was about. He was just SLIGHTLY SLIGHTLY "taller"

VAfan said:
I want to see him against a technical striker who he's similar in size to

We already saw that against Holloway in Conor's 2nd UFC fight only
BBB.gif

XaDsetj.jpg

We already saw that against Poirier
9M9s.gif

We saw it against someone BIGGER in Alvarez

We saw it against someone MUCH MUCH bigger in Nate

Sinply put, you will always have excuses ready and keep moving the goal posts further and further back no matter what, instead of just giving Conor his credit. You are a hater.

VAfan said:
diaz was a decent test but he's strictly a boxer (i.e. not well rounded even in the striking).

oh, and... not sure at what point he 'out-classed' diaz? getting finished in the 1st fight and eeking out a decision in the 2nd is a strange way of outclassing someone.

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

If that's not an out CLASSING, then nothing in MMA has ever been one

Like I said you are just a blind hater who's always going to have some BS excuse ready

You still even fail to mention how Nate was SIGNIFICANTLY bigger then Conor and or how Conor took on a much bigger Nate on short notice. Or how just 5 months later Conor OUTCLASSED Nate -someone far bigger who was an elite boxer in MMA. END your post and this garbage thread from @GOATER

First of all LMFAO @ thinking khabib will dwarf Conor....Khabib is 5'10, Conor is 5'9...Conor has 74 inch reach, Khabib has 70 inch reach...Conor has bulked up a lot recently..He used to cut from around 165lbs when he use to cut to featherweight...No douby in my mind that he weights around 180lbs similas to khabib, before they cut water weight...So they are similar size.

Also for the idiotic Conor fans who think Alvarez was a non-manlet for being a LW...Just LMFAO.

Now lets analyze his record against non-manlets......Keep in my mind, Im only counting fights with fighters good enough with a wikipedia page.

W Dustin Poirer - His only non-manlet finish, came in 2015....Dustin doesn't have the best chin

W Max Halloway - Decision win..Max had ankle injury just like Conor had an injury...Max was extremely green in this fight..the fight took in 2013, 5 years ago..Max has increased way more as fighter than Conor

All his non-manlet wins are extremely unimpressive except for Dustin, who has a questionable chin and wasnt that great during that time.....His record is 3-2 against non-manlets with wikipedia pages!!!!!!

As you can see, this is why the manlet hunter manlet hunts and has delayed the Khabib fight, so he can get his wrestling better, which he knows is shit.

Without the manlet record, suddenly Conor's record doesnt look that good.....He knows Normal Sized human beings is his kryptonite, he can't mentally or physically bully non-manlets!

The facts all show that Khabib is gonna choke him out and make his record 3-3 against non manlets!

33ok3sp.jpg

Pic1a_3114201k.jpg

giphy.gif

Saying 'manlet' so much, makes you sound like a loser. Just sayin

giphy.gif

Still one of the greatest mma gifs ever

You obviously have never seen Alvarez fight

Go watch his rematch against Chandler or his fight vs Gathje, then tell me with a straight face that he's just a wild brawler

Revionist history bullshit like this always happens before and after every Conor fight

Before:

"So and so is a terrible match up for Conor and will badly expose him"

After Conor makes it look easy:

"Doesnt count because reasons. So and so was never that good"

GTFO

That's irrelevant anyway. Alvarez factually weighed more then Conor on fight night. Conor was not bigger. That's what this was about. He was just SLIGHTLY SLIGHTLY "taller"

We already saw that against Holloway in Conor's 2nd UFC fight only
BBB.gif

XaDsetj.jpg

We already saw that against Poirier
9M9s.gif

We saw it against someone BIGGER in Alvarez

We saw it against someone MUCH MUCH bigger in Nate

Sinply put, you will always have excuses ready and keep moving the goal posts further and further back no matter what, instead of just giving Conor his credit. You are a hater.

If that's not an out CLASSING, then nothing in MMA has ever been one

Like I said you are just a blind hater who's always going to have some BS excuse ready

You still even fail to mention how Nate was SIGNIFICANTLY bigger then Conor and or how Conor took on a much bigger Nate on short notice. Or how just 5 months later Conor OUTCLASSED Nate -someone far bigger who was an elite boxer in MMA. END your post and this garbage thread from @GOATER
who let the conor nut out of his cage?

Huge Conor fan but it's hard to argue against TS. He used facts and proof to basically shut us all up in one post.

Hate to say it but well done @GOATER

under 6,0´ is a manlet.

So, Nate is the only no-manlet.

1-1

cd8.jpg

When it comes to FW Conor, suddenly height is the be-all-end-all. Never mind that Conor beat 2 opponents taller at FW (Poirier and Holloway)

Yet people in the same breath will ignore HOW NATE WAS 4 INCHES TALLER THEN CONOR

And this is what happened when Conor fought someone 4 inches taller, with 2 more inches of reach, and 20+lbs on him

It wasnt a case of Conor out classing someone simply bigger

It was a case of Conor OUT CLASSING someone 2 WEIGHT CLASSES BIGGER

I also like how it's ignored that Conor fought and beat a PRE-usada Mendes.

We already know Mendes failed a PED test. That's a fact. So an Injured Conor on short notice smoked a ped tank pre-usada Mendes

Never mind that Aldo has always been one of the biggest weight cutters in FW history

Or how haters now love to call Alvarez small when Alvarez started out at WW and is one of the strongest and thickest LWs at LW

Here is what Wonderboy had to say about training with Alvarez when Alvarez was in camp preparing for the Conor fight

"He's a big dude, man," Thompson said. "I didn't realize how big he was. We trained last night and he must be walking around like what -- 180? That's only like, five pounds less than I am."

https://www.flocombat.com/articles/...-say-180-pound-alvarez-not-shaken-by-mcgregor

Alvarez had a 15lb plus weight advantage over Conor on fight night. But haters will never give Conor the credit for his immense skill and Immaculate fight IQ overcoming any size advantages he ever faces

It took a 4 inches taller, 2 inches of reach, 20+lb bigger Diaz brother with a monster chin just to be able to survive Conor

That's Conor's greatness right there

What's further comical, @GOATER is trying to imply how Conor only wins because of size, yet then mentions how Conor is still bigger then Khabib. This moronic hating troll doesnt even know he's inadvertently arguing for why Conor will still smash Khabib

Conor detractors are so hell bent on hating and discrediting Conor at all costs, that they will cut off their own nose just to hate about a smaller point

@markg171
@MescalineDreams
@That209
LMFAO, So mad.....So Mad @ facts and so delusional.

First of all..I already mentioned Poirer and Holloway in the OP....They were clearly green and Poirer has a horrible chin...That's his only non-manlet Finish in his career...All other non-manlet fights either went to decision or he lost...so he is 3-2 against non manlets.

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO....Plenty of people have fought Nate and gave up reach/height....Guess what? Nate Diaz got destroyed by Bendo,Thompson, etc.....Stop acting as if Nate is a god.

2 weight classes bigger? WTF?....Cabo Diaz was literally drinking tequila all day in Cabo, had 2 weeks notice..Looked like complete shit, out of shape....Sorry they were around the same size and Conor was in shape.....Diaz was a +300 underdog.....Yet Conor lost with all the advantages he had lol

As for the rematch...Conor and Nate Diaz were still around the same weight...Nate Diaz had a bad bulk.....LMFAO @ you think Nate Diaz is a welterweight and Conor is a Featherweight...Conor/Diaz have always been Lightweights.

LMFAO....Conor cut weight from 165lbs to 145...You're fucking delusional if you think Conor doesn't weight 180lbs when fighting at LW.....Alvarez might be thick but he was not way bigger than Conor weight wise....Dimensionally wise, Alvarez is a manlet and Conor dwarfs him.

You clearly don't know any facts and are Conor nuthugger.

Since when did Alverez shrink 2 inches? He's listed at 5'9 everywhere
mcgregor-alvarez.0.0.png

142_Eddie_Alvarez_and_Dustin_Poirier.0.jpg

When the UFC doesn't know how to measure people....Eddie Alvarez is 5'7 at best...perhaps 5'6.

Huge Conor fan but it's hard to argue against TS. He used facts and proof to basically shut us all up in one post.

Hate to say it but well done @GOATER
Hahaha, you’re still going. Your thing never gets old.

Conor’s great, btw.

33ok3sp.jpg

Pic1a_3114201k.jpg

giphy.gif
I like the effort but you are reaching a bit. Also poirier was a good figurer back then, his chin was weakened by the weight cut, still an impressive win for connor

Imagine being retarded, and at the same time, be filled with resentment and hatred like TS.

What a miserable life that would be.

Nate was a HUGE weight cutting "LW" who missed weight at 155 several times who had 5+ fights at WW before Conor

Lies, like always

Nate missed weight one time for the RDA fight and only had 4 fights at WW before fighting Conor

Not to mention you bringing up that Alvarez started out at WW, kinda like how Conor started out at LW. Why don't you ever mention that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back