Conor is 3-2 against non-manlets. **Update, Conor is 3-3 Against non-manlets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I'd love to see the first reference to "manlet" on these boards. It would be interesting to see who birthed the meme.

I'm actually interested in this as well. Although I'd assume it originally comes from reddit or somewhere like that.

I honestly feel that it's cheap meme these days. You can't just say (or write) manlet and assume everyone will go crazy about it.

The manlet argument shows me why so many people are FAT as hell in the United States. Fattest ass country on earth..

DjnPSi4XcAE8cXW.jpg

That is a manlet? He looks like 185 there..

I'm actually interested in this as well. Although I'd assume it originally comes from reddit or somewhere like that.

I honestly feel that it's cheap meme these days. You can't just say (or write) manlet and assume everyone will go crazy about it.
Reddit? GTFO....those normie motherfuckers steal all internet sayings/memes including sherdog.....Just see reddit MMA, basically all 10 year old repost of sherdog.

It comes from Bodybuilding.com Misc section......The term manlet got very popular there...then it spread and it got very popular in sherdog.

Sherdog/Misc share alot of memes/culture...I think lots of posters here use to misc.

Last edited:
Brimage (5'4), Brandao (5'7), Poirier (5'9), Siver (5'6), Mendes (5'6), Aldo (5'7), and Alvarez (5'7).
These are the opponents Conor McGregor has KO/TKOed in the UFC.
When it comes to FW Conor, suddenly height is the be-all-end-all. Never mind that Conor beat 2 opponents taller at FW (Poirier and Holloway)

Yet people in the same breath will ignore HOW NATE WAS 4 INCHES TALLER THEN CONOR

And this is what happened when Conor fought someone 4 inches taller, with 2 more inches of reach, and 20+lbs on him
UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

It wasnt a case of Conor out classing someone simply bigger

It was a case of Conor OUT CLASSING someone 2 WEIGHT CLASSES BIGGER

I also like how it's ignored that Conor fought and beat a PRE-usada Mendes.

We already know Mendes failed a PED test. That's a fact. So an Injured Conor on short notice smoked a ped tank pre-usada Mendes

Never mind that Aldo has always been one of the biggest weight cutters in FW history

Or how haters now love to call Alvarez small when Alvarez started out at WW and is one of the strongest and thickest LWs at LW

Here is what Wonderboy had to say about training with Alvarez when Alvarez was in camp preparing for the Conor fight

"He's a big dude, man," Thompson said. "I didn't realize how big he was. We trained last night and he must be walking around like what -- 180? That's only like, five pounds less than I am."

https://www.flocombat.com/articles/...-say-180-pound-alvarez-not-shaken-by-mcgregor

Alvarez had a 15lb plus weight advantage over Conor on fight night. But haters will never give Conor the credit for his immense skill and Immaculate fight IQ overcoming any size advantages he ever faces

It took a 4 inches taller, 2 inches of reach, 20+lb bigger Diaz brother with a monster chin just to be able to survive Conor

That's Conor's greatness right there

What's further comical, @GOATER is trying to imply how Conor only wins because of size, yet then mentions how Conor is still bigger then Khabib. This moronic hating troll doesnt even know he's inadvertently arguing for why Conor will still smash Khabib

Conor detractors are so hell bent on hating and discrediting Conor at all costs, that they will cut off their own nose just to hate about a smaller point

@markg171
@MescalineDreams
@That209

Last edited:
The manlet argument shows me why so many people are FAT as hell in the United States. Fattest ass country on earth..

DjnPSi4XcAE8cXW.jpg

That is a manlet? He looks like 185 there..
Yes he's 185lbs.....similar to khabib.

Manlet is about height, not weight.

Conor is a manlet and a manlet-hunter who made his career fighting smaller manlets.

Last edited:
Reddit? GTFO....those normie motherfuckers steal all internet sayings/memes including sherdog.....Just see reddit MMA, badically all 10 year old repost of sherdog.

It comes from Bodybuilding.com Misc section......The term manlet got very popular there...then it spread and it got very popular in sherdog.

Sherdog/Misc share alot of memes/culture...I think lots of posters here use to misc.

Hmmm. Not really that familiar with reddits mma section.
Interesting...

Yes he's 185lbs.....similar to khabib.

Manlet is about height, not weight.

Conor is a manley and a manlet-hunter who made his career fight smaller manlets.

How does Height make you a manlet? So DC is a manlet? He is like 5'10.. HW champ..

How does Height make you a manlet? So DC is a manlet? He is like 5'10.. HW champ..
Yes if he's 5'10...He is a manlet.

Really impressive considering he destroys guys way taller/bigger.

Im 5'10 btw..and I admit im the king of manlets like DC..nothing to be ashamed off.

Manlet hunting tho is despicable.

Yes if he's 5'10...He is a manlet.

Really impressive considering he destroys guys way taller/bigger.

Im 5'10 btw..and I admit im the king of manlets like DC..nothing to be ashamed off.

Manlet hunting tho is despicable.

Manlet is obviously some made up grade school BS. But I will play.

My Brother in Law is like 5'5 130. That is a manlet. Also he is a whiny little bitch.. Conor is like 5'9 walking at 180 of shredded muscle bro. He is in sick shape. Should he be 6'1 with a beer belly weighing about 220? He would whoop that fat man's ass..

alvarez was basically a manlet himself, so you're right it wasn't a great test. the only LW with a good reach he fought gave him fits and actually finished him.

show me conor vs. barboza, that's the matchup i want to see. if he handles edson on the feet then he's bonafide.

He was posing with max halloway across from em.

Shogun was amused by the manlet's try hardness

You don't even know what he was thinking LOL. This place is like TMZ..

alvarez was basically a manlet himself, so you're right it wasn't a great test. the only LW with a good reach he fought gave him fits and actually finished him.

show me conor vs. barboza, that's the matchup i want to see. if he handles edson on the feet then he's bonafide.
Read my post up above

Alvarez may be short but he's wide, thick, and strong

Just read the interview I posted about Wonderboy's thoughts on Alvarez when he trained with Alvarez for the Conor fight

Alvarez had 15+lbs on Conor on fight night. Tremendous P4P win for Conor

Nate was a HUGE weight cutting "LW" who missed weight at 155 several times who had 5+ fights at WW before Conor

So if Nate was a "LW" then Conor was a BW

Conor out CLASSING a 4 inches taller Nate, who had 2 inches of reach and 20+lbs on Conor, IS one of the greatest P4P wins in all of MMA history body percentage wise

A testemaent to Conor's true GOATness

Read my post up above

Alvarez may be short but he's wide, thick, and strong
he's a wild brawler who doesn't use whatever reach he has at all - which is a recipe for disaster against conor. I want to see him against a technical striker who he's similar in size to - diaz was a decent test but he's strictly a boxer (i.e. not well rounded even in the striking).

oh, and... not sure at what point he 'out-classed' diaz? getting finished in the 1st fight and eeking out a decision in the 2nd is a strange way of outclassing someone.

True, 5'10 = king of manlets.

However he is not smaller than Conor....They are around the same size, so not true manlet hunting like fighting 5'7-5'6 manlets like he was used to in featherweight
I thought 5'11 is the king since anyone under six is considered a manlet

Conor is the most overrated fighter in history.

Conor was absurdly big for featherweight, he looked like death itself on the scale.

We'll have to wait and see how he fares against guys his size, he torched Alvarez who is a world class lightweight by any definition, but got put away by Diaz and had an effective draw with him on his second shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back