Conor is 3-2 against non-manlets. **Update, Conor is 3-3 Against non-manlets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and still he's fighting at 170 against much bigger guys. Isn't he awsome?
DXJrroA.png

Brimage (5'4), Brandao (5'7), Poirier (5'9), Siver (5'6), Mendes (5'6), Aldo (5'7), and Alvarez (5'7).
These are the opponents Conor McGregor has KO/TKOed in the UFC.
Manlets.

Poirer is technically a manlet but he is the same size as Conor, so atleast Conor Ko'd somebody his own size.

Sure whatever. But what’s the story behind the last gif you posted? Was that Early Conor trying to make an impression or what?

Sure whatever. But what’s the story behind the last gif you posted? Was that Early Conor trying to make an impression or what?
He was posing with max halloway across from em.

Shogun was amused by the manlet's try hardness

You're only judging by height tho. Cormier is borderline manlet under 6 ft but hes the HW champ!!

There's a reason why I call him the manlet hunter.

First of all LMFAO @ thinking khabib will dwarf Conor....Khabib is 5'10, Conor is 5'9...Conor has 74 inch reach, Khabib has 70 inch reach...Conor has bulked up a lot recently..He used to cut from around 165lbs when he use to cut to featherweight...No douby in my mind that he weights around 180lbs similas to khabib, before they cut water weight...So they are similar size.

Also for the idiotic Conor fans who think Alvarez was a non-manlet for being a LW...Just LMFAO.

Now lets analyze his record against non-manlets......Keep in my mind, Im only counting fights with fighters good enough with a wikipedia page.

His non-manlet fights include

W Nate Diaz - Majority decision win

L Nate Diaz - Choked out, Tap

W Dustin Poirer - His only non-manlet finish, came in 2015....Dustin doesn't have the best chin

W Max Halloway - Decision win..Max had ankle injury just like Conor had an injury...Max was extremely green in this fight..the fight took in 2013, 5 years ago..Max has increased way more as fighter than Conor

L Joseph Duffy - Choked out, Tap

All his non-manlet wins are extremely unimpressive except for Dustin, who has a questionable chin and wasnt that great during that time.....His record is 3-2 against non-manlets with wikipedia pages!!!!!!

As you can see, this is why the manlet hunter manlet hunts and has delayed the Khabib fight, so he can get his wrestling better, which he knows is shit.

Without the manlet record, suddenly Conor's record doesnt look that good.....He knows Normal Sized human beings is his kryptonite, he can't mentally or physically bully non-manlets!

The facts all show that Khabib is gonna choke him out and make his record 3-3 against non manlets!

33ok3sp.jpg

conan-obrien-connor-mcgregor-ufc-23.jpg

conan-and-conor-640x360.jpg

Pic1a_3114201k.jpg

giphy.gif

First of all LMFAO @ thinking khabib will dwarf Conor....Khabib is 5'10, Conor is 5'9...Conor has 74 inch reach, Khabib has 70 inch reach...Conor has bulked up a lot recently..He used to cut from around 165lbs when he use to cut to featherweight...No douby in my mind that he weights around 180lbs similas to khabib, before they cut water weight...So they are similar size.

Also for the idiotic Conor fans who think Alvarez was a non-manlet for being a LW...Just LMFAO.

Now lets analyze his record against non-manlets......Keep in my mind, Im only counting fights with fighters good enough with a wikipedia page.

W Dustin Poirer - His only non-manlet finish, came in 2015....Dustin doesn't have the best chin

W Max Halloway - Decision win..Max had ankle injury just like Conor had an injury...Max was extremely green in this fight..the fight took in 2013, 5 years ago..Max has increased way more as fighter than Conor

All his non-manlet wins are extremely unimpressive except for Dustin, who has a questionable chin and wasnt that great during that time.....His record is 3-2 against non-manlets with wikipedia pages!!!!!!

As you can see, this is why the manlet hunter manlet hunts and has delayed the Khabib fight, so he can get his wrestling better, which he knows is shit.

Without the manlet record, suddenly Conor's record doesnt look that good.....He knows Normal Sized human beings is his kryptonite, he can't mentally or physically bully non-manlets!

The facts all show that Khabib is gonna choke him out and make his record 3-3 against non manlets!

33ok3sp.jpg

Pic1a_3114201k.jpg

giphy.gif
Except that Holloway is still fighting at the Manlet division, had a stroke, cte, and has pulled out of his last three fights. Khabib lost to tiramisu and beat #11 ranked fighter. Tony s leg is like jellow from smashing it on metal tubes for practice. Lol Conor is like superhuman compared to these bums.

Except that Holloway is still fighting at the Manlet division, had a stroke, cte, and has pulled out of his last three fights. Khabib lost to tiramisu and beat #11 ranked fighter. Tony s leg is like jellow from smashing it on metal tubes for practice. Lol Conor is like superhuman compared to these bums.

Yet Conor is afraid of non-manlets.

Say what you want about khabib/tony....Atleast they arent pussies that dont face fighters around their own size.

Conor has been manlet hunting forever!

33ok3sp.jpg

Pic1a_3114201k.jpg

giphy.gif

Conan is like 6'5 dude..

Yet Conor is afraid of non-manlets.

Say what you want about khabib/tony....Atleast they arent pussies that dont face fighters around their own size.

Conor has been manlet hunting forever!
Khabib's missed weight.

Who cares?

Being shorter than someone doesn’t give you a weaker chin, or bad fighting ability. Conor beat those guys by being one of the best strikers we’ve seen in the UFC.

Lol I'd love to see the first reference to "manlet" on these boards. It would be interesting to see who birthed the meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back